When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody Can Help Me Identify This Yachtmaster

Rxus

Well, I received this watch about a year ago from a good friend knowing it was a rep in exchnage for helping him hook up his new tv and audio equipment...I took it more of a joke than anything, even telling him and his wife if thast what they considred my friendship to be "a fake"lol

So enough story, here are some half descent pics of the Yachtmaster.

202284-1369.jpg

202284-1370.jpg

202284-1371.jpg

I apologize for the quality and any smudges, I am by far a noob photographer and my camera is not the greatest in the world.

I was only able to take a good quality shot of the dial, the others i tried came out blurry and yes the hologram sticker is peeling off that began not to long ago.

As you can tell this watch has been around he tells me he bought it in NYC a few years back, and ive had it in my possesion for about a year now.

I havnt yet opened her up, but i'd love to see the movement, and take a screenie maybe one of you guys can identify it.

I imagine it's not a good rep, but I know very little about Rolex reps

Any ideas on what model yachtmaster this could be a rep of?

Edited by Rxus

There're the 40mm steel/platinum, 40mm steel/18ct yellow gold, 35mm 18ct gold (from Rolex web site). There are more models. Yours tries to be a 40mm steel/platinum obviously. It's just not a good rep. Poor dial (bad print, small marker dots), small hands, cyclop too far right, small and pointy crown guards, hollow end links, wrong case back sticker (just peel it off).

-bm

Edited by bklm1234

Well son, what we have here is canal street's finest. The watch you own is the first rep I bought back in NY some 7-8 years ago. They go for about $50-$75 bucks. I believe they come from china and you better not get it wet!

I am certain is has one of those 21 jewel movt's in it. It may not be pretty but it will keep time. You won't ever be late for a meeting but DO NOT try to fool anyone with it okay?

:victory::victory::victory: