When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Darkside Gone?

Ignatz

A few here will be happy? How so Hig........oops.......Ignatz?

Ken

hey kenberg, just a feeling, I could very well be wrong. Hope so! There could be attempts to get the name reactivated as we speak. Hope so.

Here's the "who is" info. It's usually very up to date. And I could not even get the DNS to ping so looks bad.

Domain ID:D12477118-LRMS

Domain Name:REPLICA-WATCH.INFO

Created On:14-Mar-2006 01:50:04 UTC

Last Updated On:14-Feb-2007 22:12:22 UTC

Expiration Date:14-Mar-2007 01:50:04 UTC

Sponsoring Registrar:eNom 401, Inc. (R146-LRMS)

the mouse

Indeed if this is the case then I am truely sorry for those that calle the Dark Side home, but unfortunately you had the very same situation we suffered on the old RWG..........."Timm's gone to Queensland droving and we don't know where he are"

It is truely a shame that considering Timm set up RWI as a safe house for when the old RWG went bust that his own site should now face the same fate, all we can do here is open our doors to those that wish to carry on their hobby here.

Ken

OK I see that Bigshooter has posted before I could finish typing my post so it looks as though you can still carry on, however my post is still valid so I will leave it up.

hey kenberg, just a feeling, I could very well be wrong. Hope so! There could be attempts to get the name reactivated as we speak. Hope so.

Here's the "who is" info. It's usually very up to date. And I could not even get the DNS to ping so looks bad.

Domain ID:D12477118-LRMS

Domain Name:REPLICA-WATCH.INFO

Created On:14-Mar-2006 01:50:04 UTC

Last Updated On:14-Feb-2007 22:12:22 UTC

Expiration Date:14-Mar-2007 01:50:04 UTC

Sponsoring Registrar:eNom 401, Inc. (R146-LRMS)

the mouse

Overreaction. expires mar 14 not feb 14. My bad! :whistling:

Indeed if this is the case then I am truely sorry for those that calle the Dark Side home, but unfortunately you had the very same situation we suffered on the old RWG..........."Timm's gone to Queensland droving and we don't know where he are"

It is truely a shame that considering Timm set up RWI as a safe house for when the old RWG went bust that his own site should now face the same fate, all we can do here is open our doors to those that wish to carry on their hobby here.

Ken

The server expires on March 14th not Feb 14th and is on auto renew, Tim was on the board last night chatting it up with everyone. He is not MIA.

Edited by Bigshooter

The server expires on March 14th not Feb 14th and is on auto renew, Tim was on the board last night chatting it up with everyone. He is not MIA.

Did he ever explain what happened with that crazy raffle?

he collected tons of money, disappeared other members stepped up and offered prizes out of their own money - what was teh story there?