When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fast Wrist Shot Of New Breitling Sfso

vmena

Just received and the only thing I can say is that after the MBW 16610 this is the best rep I've had in my wrist. Solid, heavy, beauty... I have no terms to describe the feeling when you wear it. unscrewing the crown tells you how well the watch has been finished internally. See some pics for your enjoyment:

202752-1308.jpg

202752-1309.jpg

Just received and the only thing I can say is that after the MBW 16610 this is the best rep I've had in my wrist. Solid, heavy, beauty... I have no terms to describe the feeling when you wear it. unscrewing the crown tells you how well the watch has been finished internally. See some pics for your enjoyment:

203081-1244.jpg

203081-1245.jpg

So you think what you paid for it is worth it? I am assuming it was in the 300 range right? THis is a perfect example of paying a little more for a rep well crafted!!

This is the most tempting wrist shots of the Steelfish I have seen so far.. Excellent! :) One of few watches that looks really good with white dial..

Your hour markers look better than most other I have seen, not so "grainy" and well applied. Excellent dial also, I love that circular pattern..

Wear it well..

Still, I think I will skip the Steelfish for some time.. BCE and Carrera Chrono to be delivered after Chineese New Year! :)