When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buying Leather-smith Tools From Us Tandy...

V

Thanks for all the replies and PMs for help I received throughout the last week..

Today my friend Aaron 'phoband' has bought and sent me not only the package i wanted but more threads, sealants and many more things for making the strap-maker's life easier..

A HUGE thank you again to Phoband and whenever you will need anything from me let me know ;)

Of course the first strap I will make (let;s hope it will be decent) it's yours as a gift :)

Thanks for all the replies and PMs for help I received throughout the last week..

Today my friend Aaron 'phoband' has bought and sent me not only the package i wanted but more threads, sealants and many more things for making the strap-maker's life easier..

A HUGE thank you again to Phoband and whenever you will need anything from me let me know ;)

Of course the first strap I will make (let;s hope it will be decent) it's yours as a gift :)

It was no problem at all my friend, happy to help. I hope your project goes well, because i know how much i love to pour a little heart and soul into something and watch it come out great :)

As you know i'm a big fan of your straps - in fact i basically only use V straps now :) the leather is fantastic better than the stuff i had been getting from various dealers and more to the point they are SUPER THICK.

They really compliment the pams in a way that no other strap could - in my eye it puts the watch, and buckle in correct proportion with the strap.

I have loved them - and as soon as my new ultra super black pvd Pam Project is done (design by flavor flav) i'm going to put that gold one on and start wearing it regularly.

I hope it finds you well