When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Ingenieur Amg Titanum

lfovco

Hi Everybody,

I'd like to hear comments from anyone who bought IWC INGENIEUR AMG Titanium.

Besides the few flaws like minutes and hours hands being too short and wrong date font I'd like hear about the overall quality and feel of the Titanium model. I tried this one at an AD and I really like the look and feel of genuine better then the regular SS model.

Any comments are greatly appreciated...

thanks a lot ;-)

Hi Everybody,

I'd like to hear comments from anyone who bought IWC INGENIEUR AMG Titanium.

Besides the few flaws like minutes and hours hands being too short and wrong date font I'd like hear about the overall quality and feel of the Titanium model. I tried this one at an AD and I really like the look and feel of genuine better then the regular SS model.

Any comments are greatly appreciated...

thanks a lot ;-)

I was under the impression that the hands and date was only an issue on the SS.

If you get the Chrono you wont have a date issue.

Downside is there are reports that the modified 7750 has died easily on the chrono. Havent heard anything about a non chrono.

Also - some people have been getting SS crown rather than a titanium one.

Just ordered one from Andrew, the non chrono. I'm not taking chances with a strained movement. Shipped the 22nd. I'll post pics and a review as soon as it arrives. Can't wait.

mmmm mesmerising mammories

Mmmm... Maybe oakland should do a quickie review of those mesmerising mammories whilst waiting for his Ti Inge... :Jumpy::wub:

Got the Titanium IWC Ingy AMG today! It's an incredible rep. It looks so much like the original. The hands are a bit short, but not noticable to the untrained eye. It feels good, and the moment is smooth. The dateweel is off center a small amount, and I think the font is incorrect (most noticable on 5's aqnd 2's) but most wouldn't notice. The engraved AMG back is exact and i would say perfect. The bracelet closes firmly. The AR is good, at least I think so, but I'm still a noob. Overall a great watch. I recommend it to anyone considering it. It feels correct. The lume is fine, but doesn't last very long, but to me that's the least importnant factor on a watch like this. Here are some pics... It's my first time taking pics of watches, so they're not the best. Enjoy.

Note the finish. It's accurate.

208562-37.jpg

Great Bracelet

208562-38.jpg

The details IWC is smooth on the clasp like the original, not etched in

208562-39.jpg

Perfect Caseback as far as I can tell

208562-40.jpg

Aside from the alighnment of the datewheel and font, and the hands, this watch is perfect...

208562-41.jpg