When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Difference Between Bce Ultimate Edition And Bce 3rd Edition

xx2000

I was looking at the BCE Ultimate Edition and was wondering what was the difference with the BCE 3rd Edition.

Would anybody have the full specs and price for the the 3rd Edition, Puretime seem to only have pictures of it.

Also, I wasn't sure if any other seller has them ?

BCE Ultimate Edition:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...lution+ultimate

BCE 3rd Edition

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/pure...GRPHITE%20DIAL/

What about delivery in Canada, are they all doing it ?

Thanks,

I was looking at the BCE Ultimate Edition and was wondering what was the difference with the BCE 3rd Edition.

Would anybody have the full specs and price for the the 3rd Edition, Puretime seem to only have pictures of it.

Also, I wasn't sure if any other seller has them ?

BCE Ultimate Edition:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...lution+ultimate

BCE 3rd Edition

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/pure...GRPHITE%20DIAL/

What about delivery in Canada, are they all doing it ?

Thanks,

Not sure if there is a difference but it's the ultimate edition you want.

By all accounts from the experts this is one of the best replicas ever produced. I have had one for two weeks now and I am over the moon with the value for money. Email Angus at Puretime and he will keep you right.

Plenty of pics further down the forum of the Ultimate in all dial colours. Be sure to take up the offer of the additional leather band as this transforms the watch for different occasions.

Del....

Not sure if there is a difference but it's the ultimate edition you want.

By all accounts from the experts this is one of the best replicas ever produced. I have had one for two weeks now and I am over the moon with the value for money. Email Angus at Puretime and he will keep you right.

Plenty of pics further down the forum of the Ultimate in all dial colours. Be sure to take up the offer of the additional leather band as this transforms the watch for different occasions.

Del....

I havent had a look at the pictures, but from what I remember the Ultimate has a much better dial font, better dial and double AR.

As for other colours, try www-perfect-clones.com and look in the breitling section,they are listed on there.

The white is the most accurate, and it looks incredible!

Ok I think there has been some confusion as to models here, Il try and clear it up.

The first edition was released by the dealers a while ago.

This was then updated by a release of the second edition, which Angus has listed, and also TWG, Joshua and other dealers. I'm not sure of the differences between the 1st and 2nd editions.

The third edition was then released as the 'Ultimate Edition'. This has better AR, better date font, better bracelt, more accurate dial. You want to buy the 'Ultimate Edition'.

Are you shure about that?

Then why isnt the watches in the same category?

there must be some difference between them, otherwise he wouldnt give them different names, right?

First his sight is not exactly the web page of the year............why he sectioned them of they way he did who knows or cares.............the point is that the man said they're the same watch.........period. You go ask him.......or believe they're different doesnt matter............