When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"omega" Watch Accessories

stang

To all,

Does anyone know where I can purchase the typical accessories which come with genuine Omega watches? I would like to buy the red box the watches come in, and also the instruction manual and polishing cloth, if available.

This is my first replica (probably not the last....) and I didn't realize they didn't come with the usual accessories. :(

Finally, I did a search for replacement Omega rotors for the automatic movement since I was considering attempting to replace the steel Seamaster caseback with a see-through crystal back. I really like the way mechanical movements look and want to be able to see it in action! I don't care that the real SMP doesn't have a crystal back as I'm not trying to pass it off as real. I just want a nicer looking rotor that says Omega to match the rest of the watch. Unfortunately, I can't find one anywhere.

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance you can provide, especially w/ the box & instructions/cloth!

Jeff

To all,

Does anyone know where I can purchase the typical accessories which come with genuine Omega watches? I would like to buy the red box the watches come in, and also the instruction manual and polishing cloth, if available.

This is my first replica (probably not the last....) and I didn't realize they didn't come with the usual accessories. :(

Finally, I did a search for replacement Omega rotors for the automatic movement since I was considering attempting to replace the steel Seamaster caseback with a see-through crystal back. I really like the way mechanical movements look and want to be able to see it in action! I don't care that the real SMP doesn't have a crystal back as I'm not trying to pass it off as real. I just want a nicer looking rotor that says Omega to match the rest of the watch. Unfortunately, I can't find one anywhere.

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance you can provide, especially w/ the box & instructions/cloth!

Jeff

i don't think there is a see through back that will fit the case but check with ofrei. probably will cost as much as the watch itself LOL! as for the box and accessories check with silix.

To all,

i have the omega box etc on order from Andrew

haven't received it yet, will let you know how good it is