When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 168 On Ebay-bargain Or Daylight Robbery!

fishgodeep

Beware of 0 feedback sellers from UK

most ebay scammers are from UK. I don´t know why, but maybe it is easy to open a ebay account in UK? But i see over and over again a 0 feedback scammer from UK.

I have see also 10 or 20 feedback seller from UK, who has sell a Patek chrono watches. Every week the same ***** :bicycle:

Beware of 0 feedback sellers from UK

most ebay scammers are from UK. I don´t know why, but maybe it is easy to open a ebay account in UK? But i see over and over again a 0 feedback scammer from UK.

I could not agree more with this comment...BUYER BEWARE!

Scammers rely on greed, and it looks like the winning bidder had some to spare. Please. Who is dumb enough to know what a panerai is and not know how much they're worth? Who would sell one for about what they could sell the movement for? Who would send $1500 to someone with 0 feedback?

I was the original buyer of this watch in Gibralter when I saw it in a Panerai dealer window and those are my pictures and descriptions from when I sold it on Ebay last year. The watch in the pictures are obviously genuine as they were taken by me but the guy I sold it too told me it was stolen in a robbery not long after he boughtfrom me and then tried to resell the watch.

I will report this to Ebay as I still have all the pics because I always regretted selling this watch and kept them to view from time to time. I doubt this auction is genuine.

Here's a picture from my folder showing the facts so please stay away from the auction. By the way I sold it for 4000.00 pounds.

206962-349.jpg