When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wondering About The Rwg Drawings ,have No Response Or Prize Yet

rbj69

Well its been a little while and so far i have done what was asked if u win, i actually won two times, one from king and one from narikaa, i asked admin. about it and so far no response for over a month now, i also asked each dealer about which ones do i choose from or what ever, and no response , so what gives? lol

joe

thanks ken, as usual u r truly a great asset to this board and very helpful to all , i know i appreciate it and im sure many others do as well, if u need the email i was sent to verify my two winning tickets i still have them saved, just pm me and lmk ok

thanks

joe

I´m number three, who hasn´t heard or received anything from Mrs. King. Maybe she has left the building ?!

I´ve already informed admin about it a few days ago.

That´s what he told me :

"Not sure whether the watches have been sent yet. Unable to contact mrs. king as she is probably busy

due to the chinese new year celebration that is still ongoing. I'll try again over the weekend."

The wait goes on.

engineer

i just talked to her yesterday about something else, and i always ask about what r my choices and she only answers the questions about a watch i was inquiring about and no response on the winning watch, lol i guess i only speak pay now buy now questions anything else i dont understand starts popping to mind, lol

im sure the kenberg will get to the bottom of it

joe

Evenin', gents. Fine evening....Reformated my computer and reinstalled every program and it's like having a brand new computer. :tu:

To the prize issues: I sent all the winners info to king, but apparently she has not gotten it. I will contact her again and inform her of the three winners and their adress. When it comes to choice, it seems I have misunderstood the terms of kings involvement in the lottery. She would donate three asian models of her choice and would send a surprise asian movement watch to the three winners.

@Joe

1. Can't seem to find any e-mails from you lately. Either it has ended up in my spam-filter (unlikely) or I have accedentally deleted it along with some messages (more likely) or it has never reached my computer because of the server problems with the RWG server (also likely)

2. I seem to have been a bit fast on the trigger when it came to one of the prizes. Narikaa told me that he would sponsor a lottery, but this would have to be at a later stage because all his clearence items was gone when he left for his travel. Reg, being a true gentleman has offered a £20 discount on any purchase from his stock, Joe.

If you have any questions, contact me at admin@rwg.cc