When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss 7750

panerailord

i want 1 good memebr in the forum which can do the modification

i have the swiss 7750 movement

I've been told that it is not possible and that's my reason for not buying it. I don't trust the movements life expectancy. Show me this watch (more or less daily use) in one, two, or, five years from now working properly. I don't think so. Maybe with help from the watch repair experts, but, not on its own. But, that's just my opinion and we all know what opinions are.

• 1 month later...
I've been told that it is not possible and that's my reason for not buying it. I don't trust the movements life expectancy. Show me this watch (more or less daily use) in one, two, or, five years from now working properly. I don't think so. Maybe with help from the watch repair experts, but, not on its own. But, that's just my opinion and we all know what opinions are.

Why would this not be possible... If you get the swiss 7750 mvt and transfer the "transfer Gears"/

forget it guys

1. it will not fit, because asia and swiss movement has different hands size

2. you need a swiss 7753 and not 7750. And 7753 will cost DOUBLE price from 7750

transfer the gears??? :wacko:

Yes but, as Tourby pointed out to me earlier.... the swap won't work with the new A-7750

and here is another The Zigmeister thread for reference on sizes:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Guide-To-7750-Ha...Old-t12766.html

Edited by Pam-O-licious

fit in a normal 7750 is useless... it could be done by fitting the module that is on top of the asian 7750 on the swiss 7750, but the problem isn't the asian 7750, but is the module which is of really poor quality

a 7753 has a different date position so forget it

only option is one 7750 with german made module that i just bought for top $$$ could be fit in... only thing is that Ziggy would have to make a slight adjustment to make one of the stems longer (the module is higher that a normal 7750 is, so the stems are slightly short). The module used in this one has been made by Guinand watches in Germany and they are the new firm of Helmut Sinn, the founder of Sinn watches... good quality i guess ;) Normal jewels for the bearings, no steel on steel here, hahaha.

fit in a normal 7750 is useless... it could be done by fitting the module that is on top of the asian 7750 on the swiss 7750, but the problem isn't the asian 7750, but is the module which is of really poor quality

a 7753 has a different date position so forget it

only option is one 7750 with german made module that i just bought for top $$$ could be fit in... only thing is that The Zigmeister would have to make a slight adjustment to make one of the stems longer (the module is higher that a normal 7750 is, so the stems are slightly short). The module used in this one has been made by Guinand watches in Germany and they are the new firm of Helmut Sinn, the founder of Sinn watches... good quality i guess ;) Normal jewels for the bearings, no steel on steel here, hahaha.

Sweet, please keep us updated if you ever swap the mvt .. :victory:

ehh, you can always buy another asian 7750 mvt.... can't you?

Good point. Why not just get one and count on replacing it with a new asain 7750 whenever it dies? How much are those anyway.... and how difficult is it to do the 1:1 swap? Good questions...