When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seawolf Ti Or Superocean

krsone

Steelfish... easier to find, cheaper and fantastic watch.... choose white dial and tan leather band ans SS band: dress and sportive watches (two in one).

Steel fish all the way it is a very versatile watch ,

Looks great on steel bracelet , leather and rubber

I have the one of the old Chrono Avenger , and the old seawolf is great But if you can find it , and they are a scratch magnets and unlike steel the scratch come and stay it is very difficult to remove and they are so apparent

Go for the steel fish

Trying to decide if it is worth hunting down/waiting out for a Ti Seawolf or if the new steelfish is a better choice. Any feedback from people who have had or seen both? Thanks

Well the fact is if you can get ahold of a Ti Seawolf, you'd be completely remiss for passing it by. But, as you know, they're hard to track down. I'll be hanging on to mine for now. I've got its crystal off for double AR at the moment, and then I'll be installing a gen dial. It will definitely be a looker.

i have the seawolf ti...and i love it...like you already know...it is difficult to find one...since it is no longer in production...really great rep...and well worth having it...but forget it to find one for less than 350$...

the SF...from what i saw is also a great looking one...and is easier to get it since it has been released out just a month ago...i haven't got it yet...but it is on my wish list..

if i had to choose between the two...i'll definitely have the seawolf ti...one is just being listed on RWI...price : 395$....pull the trigger...you'll be a happy man!

i'll definitely have the seawolf ti...one is just being listed on RWI...price : 395$....pull the trigger...you'll be a happy man!

So, what would my almost mint condition one with genuine dial be worth then......?!

I never thought of any of my reps as an investment, but.........

Nah, I love it too much.

Steel fish all the way it is a very versatile watch ,

Looks great on steel bracelet , leather and rubber

I have the one of the old Chrono Avenger , and the old seawolf is great But if you can find it , and they are a scratch magnets and unlike steel the scratch come and stay it is very difficult to remove and they are so apparent

Go for the steel fish

If you don't want the chrono avenger, I do... as many know due to allergies to stainless steel I prefer titanium watches...!