When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

tracking coming tonight

EddieLee11

Yes, he has run off with our money. :lol: Troubles can range from production problems to customs seizing the whole batch he was planning on shipping. He will deal with it and you will get your watch. I bet my money on it as well. :) Perhaps he should do what websites selling legal branded items do when delayed - "Out of Stock" ;)

Well my case and point with the whole issue is that eddie fails to communicate...josh and andrew DO NOT work like this.

He has not followed up on this post and continues to not send tracking or information to those who have ordered. He stated something above and did not follow through.

Yes, he has run off with our money. :lol: Troubles can range from production problems to customs seizing the whole batch he was planning on shipping. He will deal with it and you will get your watch. I bet my money on it as well. :) Perhaps he should do what websites selling legal branded items do when delayed - "Out of Stock" ;)

Well my case and point with the whole issue is that eddie fails to communicate...josh and andrew DO NOT work like this.

He has not followed up on this post and continues to not send tracking or information to those who have ordered. He stated something above and did not follow through.

While I understand your angst, if ever there was a dealer that was safe to just not worry about it is EL.

Actions speak louder than words... on both counts.

EL has NEVER let me down.

I have had great dealings with eddie also but remember this board is set up so that we should help people with the 5 percent of his transactions that go bad.

There is something going on with this watch and eddie is NOT telling is about it.

While I can see how people want to post "Eddie is the best and a humanitarian and was the best man at my wedding and donates his profits to the homeless" it just does not solve this issue or make him say next time "you know what, I have follow up on my sales next time".

Remember, i am not demanding a watch be here tommorow I am only asking for a returned email or an explanation.

Also, maybe 30-40 of us ordered this watch....that is over 10 grand.

People say he is not full time like josh and andrew. If I had 10 grand of the forums money I would probably send out an email or follow up on a post but I am just crazy like that i guess.

:)

On a positive note I had a big order with andrew and would like to thank him for quick shipping and communication after the holiday when I know he was swamped with back orders. A great example for all transactions.

Actions speak louder than words... on both counts.

EL has NEVER let me down.

Edited by chad

I also now have a tracking number to update...

If I get the watch as shown and it is great I will post a great review for eddie as fast as I posted that I wanted better communication from him.

Good to hear someone has a tracking number.

Since eddie will not return emails....the tracking number I got from him starts with EE.....What service is that? EMS?

I tried tracking it(ems) and it says not found for the past 2 days.

I know tracking numbers are flaky but josh and andrews always say something after a day even if it is not helpful.

Thanks for any help

chad

I also now have a tracking number to update...

If I get the watch as shown and it is great I will post a great review for eddie as fast as I posted that I wanted better communication from him.

Since eddie will not return emails....the tracking number I got from him starts with EE.....What service is that? EMS?

I tried tracking it(ems) and it says not found for the past 2 days.

I know tracking numbers are flaky but josh and andrews always say something after a day even if it is not helpful.

Thanks for any help

chad

I recevied tracking number starting with rr ... So that means I can't track my package?

Kreso

the tracking is terrible usually but when the item leaves tawianese customs it will show up in the system but beyond that it is not good at "tracking" the package.

It is pretty obvious that none of these watches have left tawian yet or there is a problem with everyones tracking number.

I recevied tracking number starting with rr ... So that means I can't track my package?

Kreso