When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

montblanc timewalker chrono

vdubpower

I have to agree - this watch is stunning - I'm very pleased with mine. One question I was about to post about the timewalker is what is this "button" on the left hand side of the case for?

214455-16034.jpg

I have to admit, I've only had the watch a week or so, and only just noticed it! :black_eye:

None of my other reps have this.

Thanks.

Edited by aeroflott

If yours had a asian 7750 then it would be a giveaway if the pusher didn't work. Only the ETA 7753s are capable of doing that...

Oh I see... -_-

So, would a gen 7753 fit into this watch, given that the subdials look more closely spaced than the standard asian 7750 layout? :bounce: At least that's how i saw the dial... :p

It's an other way to see the half empty rep :)

In fact, I don't even know what's its purpose on the gen. But here it's obviously "non working"... an other word for "faux".

I took mine apart... the pusher doesn't connect to anything :) But the gen has it so they put it in... my date is pretty misaligned so I'll be having that fixed at some point here... also the chrono large hand has a little stain on it obviously from assembly... other than that the details are amazingly perfect!! The lume is pretty weak but it's very thin and small anyway so no big... I have the stainless bracelet which is seriously amazing... this is a very heavy watch... as it should be.

It's an other way to see the half empty rep :)

In fact, I don't even know what's its purpose on the gen. But here it's obviously "non working"... an other word for "faux".

The Gen prob use a variant of the ETA 7753, to adjust the date on this movement you don't use the crown like normal movements. cases with this style of movement have a recessed button at the 8 o'clock position, just like on your montblanc rep. To adjust the date you press this button.

The rep simply has this button on the case so that it looks more like the Gen montblanc.

Hope this is clear and you can understand