When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Return due to Insufficient address

keithc

ordered a watch from Josh...tracking says returned due to Insufficient address....do you guys think josh would send another ASAP(maybe FEDEX)....as it is going to be a birthday gift on Friday....I am totally freakin' out!! I know the address was correct...as verified in my payment confirmation...

ordered a watch from Josh...tracking says returned due to Insufficient address....do you guys think josh would send another ASAP(maybe FEDEX)....as it is going to be a birthday gift on Friday....I am totally freakin' out!! I know the address was correct...as verified in my payment confirmation...

Is it from EMS ? I have had the same message one time but it shipped correctly..so...I don't know where do you come from...good luck

You are going to have to wait since you did not allow for sufficient time. We never know what may happen and have learned to be patient. It will all work out but probably not to your birthday timetable. Just tell the person it is coming.

Usil

If you use Fedex, the package will be opened by customs. At best, you'll get charged import duty on it. At worst, you'll get humped for import duty price of a gen or have your watch confiscated.

Will UPS work?? or does EMS have a quicker shipping option?

I guess my question is...is there any way to get a package overnighted or sent second day from China?

Doubtful. RWI has a new dealer listed that is supposedly US based and that might work. [ Brand9Avenue.com ] They are on probation though because they've apparently swiped some photos from Joshua or Andrew. You'd need to find someone US based to have any hope. What kind of watch are you looking for? Good luck.

I've had this before.. A package was addressed to my street only lol..

:thumbdown: I've had that happen to me TWICE - delivered with Post Code only. One watch disappeared completely and the other I had to make loads of phone calls to track it down before that too dissappeared !! :g:

I had the same on a package to UK it got thereok but then was sent back to sender due to adress problems, i had to wit a while but josh sorted me out, just relax when you make an order start to read a book (some times "war and Peace" would be good and the watch will be there some time after you have finished the book. I would never order to a tight time frame again after last christmas when i tryed it, give it plenty of time, EMS will come through in the end.

I had the same on a package to UK it got thereok but then was sent back to sender due to adress problems, i had to wit a while but josh sorted me out, just relax when you make an order start to read a book (some times "war and Peace" would be good and the watch will be there some time after you have finished the book. I would never order to a tight time frame again after last christmas when i tryed it, give it plenty of time, EMS will come through in the end.

I just dont understand how they could mess up the address...after it is clearly confirmed after ordering....at the very least Josh could send a replacement asap....

I just dont understand how they could mess up the address...after it is clearly confirmed after ordering....at the very least Josh could send a replacement asap....

Well the box set that i had posted the same day and when the watches finaly arrived the writing on the labels was the same and fairly legible, i don't blame the dealers end i blame shoddy English parcel force system!