When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega PO rubber band group buy

vmena

I have stopped the group buy because some members have stated that the band offered by my dealer is the same than Joshua's which is cheaper. I asked these members to post some pics once received and therefore I stopped the group buy since it makes no sense going for a more expensive band being the same one being sold by a known dealer. I'm still receiving requests from some members to supply the band and I'm sending this same message to all of them. Nevertheless, if for whatever reason you want me to supply the band from my dealer (it's not "mine" just someone I knew) just let me know and I'll try to make him keeping the group buy price.

I have stopped the group buy because some members have stated that the band offered by my dealer is the same than Joshua's which is cheaper. I asked these members to post some pics once received and therefore I stopped the group buy since it makes no sense going for a more expensive band being the same one being sold by a known dealer. I'm still receiving requests from some members to supply the band and I'm sending this same message to all of them. Nevertheless, if for whatever reason you want me to supply the band from my dealer (it's not "mine" just someone I knew) just let me know and I'll try to make him keeping the group buy price.

Due to the information that came up during the discussion of the group buy, I will not be ordering the resin strap from Joshua. As pointed out in that thread, the strap Joshua offers is an Omega Seamaster strap, it is not an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean strap, and will not fit on the Planet Ocean without modification of either the strap or lugs. I am still going to be obtaining a Seamaster strap privately from another member in a few weeks, and I will be happy to post pictures of this strap both on it's own and attatched to my 2531.80. I am really not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but if people are looking for resin straps for a Planet Ocean, I would advise them to simply order a Planet Ocean on resin, and swap between the two watches, rather than trying to swap straps over, as the Seamaster strap, as mentioned, is not a perfect fit. Sorry for being the harbinger of Doom and Gloom, but I'm sure everyone here not only wants to get the best possible price for a product, but one that will actually fit properly on their watches... Just to reiterate, I will take pictures of the Seamaster Strap when I get it in two weeks.