When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO 45mm fear

piratedzeus

Hey,

considering ordering the Ultimate 45mm Planet ocean but fear its just too big. You got any ideas how to show me (with pictures) that i could wear it? here is a wrishtshot of me with my SMP which i cant wear regulary but it is ok for photos:

212534-16401.jpg

212534-16402.jpg

Edited by piratedzeus

considering ordering the Ultimate 45mm Planet ocean but fear its just too big. You got any ideas how to show me (with pictures) that i could wear it? here is a wrishtshot of me with my SMP:

What is the circumference of your wrist?

I may look a bit big but so did the fiddy when i first got it and i love that now, it is realy how YOU feel about it, get one of the cheaper ones and give it a go, if you don't like it then sell it.

IMO the Fiddy wears smaller than the 45 PO. The issue is the Fiddy's case ends right at (around) the 47mm mark, where as the PO's case is quite big, and will tend to "hang" over the edge of the wrist, which will lead to what Pug showed so well in his drawing......that is......the bracelet going "in" instead of "out".

Wish I could find it... :whistling:

I think that you can think a little outside of the box on this. As it is a bracelet it can be loose and turning on the wrist a little and still be ok.

From another person with a 7.5 inch wrist in this thread, you can see we have differeing opinions on this and ultimately it is a personal choice. I have seen this on Pugwashes smaller wrist and it looks fine.

The price is right on the watch so go for it. If you don't like it I bet a friend will jump all over it to get it.

Usil

Edited by Usil

212615-16395.jpg

It's 16cm/6,3 - 17cm/6,7inches, depending on where i am measuring.

Thanks!

my wrist is about your size (~17cm) and I feel pretty good with my 45mm PO. The watch is a bit bigger and heavier than most watches but you will get used to it. :D

try it on at the shop and then order it tonight :p

Ive tried on a few big watches at local stores and although my wrist isn't small, I can tell you it's more about "how" you wear it, your confidence with it on, basically it's a state of mind...

Eventually if you can accept a big watch in no time youll be sporting around a 49mm Bentley B)

If you are going to go with the steel bracelet I would go with the 42mm. It will fit you cleaner especially when you wear long sleeve shirts or dress shirts. If you are going with the 45 pick up a rubber or leather strap and it will fit you much better. My wrist is 7" and I am debating.....although I will most likely wear it on the rubber "bond" strap most of the time if I get it.

Yo dude.....your wrist is too wimpy for a 45mm PO...to the average man in the street.....it'll look like you borrowed your big brothers watch.......even PW wrist is too wimpy........take a tip.....buy what suits you.....not other people........if you want something dangly hanging from your wrist......buy a bracelet......or try a 42mm......!

Yo dude.....your wrist is too wimpy for a 45mm PO...to the average man in the street.....it'll look like you borrowed your big brothers watch.......even PW wrist is too wimpy........take a tip.....buy what suits you.....not other people........if you want something dangly hanging from your wrist......buy a bracelet......or try a 42mm......!

You were right. Was at the AD today and it was really MUCH too big. I don't like the 42mm, the design of the case seems to be made for the 45mm and the 42mm doesn't look good to me :/