When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine ETA (non-asian reworked) in Logo?

thatsexystud

call me dumb (shut up pug ^_^ ) but i was under the impression that the reason i paid more for my 5218-201a from davidsen was to get the swiss movement version and not the asian?

afaik david has both movements available?

of course it took three tries to get a good one and then the crown and stem decided to part ways while wearing it (?????? with the crown guard latched) for about the 5th day...

but that's another story :(

The Zigmeister:

Anyone who reads this thread will understand why I say the following to you: "[censored] OFF". Are those words plain and simple enough for you? Or does it still strain your feeble mind? Are you still confused? Here is a hint: It is probably the same gutteral language you used when you were mounting your sister and mother... and it certainly doesn't sit well with me but apparently you cannot understand more civilized speech.

Everyone else here has been more than helpful. I suggest you take your cue from them. Leave me alone and go waste someone else's time as I certainly won't be responding to anymore of your tirades.

My guess is that in the very near future your only hope of continuing to browse this forum will be through an IP proxy and a new nick.

Admin, please do your thing.

Normally you would read protestations about punishment being too hard.....not in this instance tho'.......altho' Ken issued a warning...( an apology should have been in order and demanded )...and even tho' my opinion doesn't amount to more than a hill o' beans......out of respect for The Zigmeister......I think we all should ostracise this member.....if he posts a question....ignore it.....if he posts a response.....ignore it.....send him to Coventry......perhaps he'll then issue an apology.....!

Thanks tourbillon for your very informative post. From what I understand, the only changes normally done on the genuine swiss movement are of cosmetic type, whereas the mechanics is still left untouched and accordingly the watch should have the same performance as an unmodified gen Swiss Eta movement. Is that right?

don

TTK,

The reason I am at this forum is that I like to discuss and learn more about watches. I am not at all interested in conflicts etc and therefore I dont read nor nor write messages which are not related to watch issues. I simply never get involved in any conflicts and definititely stay out of the ones other members are dealing with and of which I have nothing to do.

If other people like to discuss different kinds of social topics (such as conflicts), that is fine with me. We all have different purposes and needs. But I am only here to discuss watches. Personally I found the topic about the quality of modified Swiss ETAs interesting and informative and therefore continued to discuss it regardless of other members personal issues.

@Tourby....and MrNixon......I'm really surprised that you're furnishing this completely NON-PRODUCTIVE asshat with any information.......!

@Tourby....and MrNixon......I'm really surprised that you're furnishing this completely NON-PRODUCTIVE asshat with any information.......!

@TTK

i have not write this informations or help for one member here... i have write it for ALL members here.

I don