When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

High School Graduation Gift

yepme

Get her a Seiko diver she can wear on her trip. Sure, it's not so lady-like, but it plays up to her sporty side and says more about her than a bit of wristbling. :D

Oh, and it'll last, too.

She's got one, Pugwash :thumbs:

I didn't think about a ladies YM for her, she really likes the GF's, thanks for the idea, TeeJay!

Looking at the J12's, I'm kinda partial to the BLACK ONE but most have recommended the white. Black not look good on a woman?

Thanks again for all the great suggestions, and she is getting a gen trip, Dutchy :D

I didn't think about a ladies YM for her, she really likes the GF's, thanks for the idea, TeeJay!

Looking at the J12's, I'm kinda partial to the BLACK ONE but most have recommended the white. Black not look good on a woman?

Thanks again for all the great suggestions, and she is getting a gen trip, Dutchy :D

No problem, I just figured that giving her yours would make it a more personal gift :)

The black J12s also look great, I think people just mention the white one more as that is the more commonly known one :)

go for the white - it goes with more outfits :)

seriously, my wife, mother and her busineess partner all have them, when they are in a room together, they look very successful :)

For a girl of that age, a Rollie would not be believable. Nor would some of the other high end brands mentioned. IMO, an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra would fit the bill perfectly. The OMSE10036 that I purchased from Perfect Clones is a quality made piece that is one of the most accurate ladies replicas. The design is not overstated and is the most appropriate and believable watch that you are going to find. Have a look, you will be impressed.

My niece is graduating from HS soon. She is keen toward my Yachmaster rep, and I'd like to get her a rep as a gift.

Anyone have any experience with reps with "diamonds"? I'd like to get her something lady like, and am leaning towards THIS ONE but am unsure if it will hold up to the "abuse" of a teenager. Will she end up knocking out the little diamonds?

As a rookie, I would value your feedback on this as a gift for a young lady.

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts and recommendations of alternatives if you think there are better options available.

Cheers.

Thanks for the link to a very classy looking watch. I had a look at it and have now purchased one for my wife!! Good choice!!!!!!! :victory:

Thanks for the link to a very classy looking watch. I had a look at it and have now purchased one for my wife!! Good choice!!!!!!! :victory:

No worries scottie, glad a noob like me could find something useful :D

Thanks for the GREAT feedback, gang. I just pulled the trigger and got a middle-of-the-road J12 from Trusty

I'll follow-up once it is received, I REALLY appreciate the assistance members were willing to provide, as I would have never considered this watch.

Cheers.