When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EddieLee

Uhrenfreund25

Why is EL not listed anymore as a dealer in the board's dealer-section?

Seeing as the search feature must be broken for you, or else you'd have used it, I'll find the relevant post for you:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=21204

Read the whole thread and see if you can read between the lines. :D

Anyone got in touch with EL lately?

T/T him USD500 for a PAM on 01 March as per his request since his PP account is frozen.

But since then got no replies from him despite my many tracers for the delivery details.

Sad to see a good dealer (actully he was the very frist dealer whom I got my first PAM) running away with my money. It is fine if he wants to start up his resturant business, but by getting paid from his long term watch customer and then disappear is something I can never forgive. I have paid a very expensive lession this time.

I just got a postcard from Eddie who's enjoying a nice fat ribeye steak in Buenos Aires with some cute latinas. He's decided to give up on his life of beer and bitches...and watches of course, and secretly fund Britney Spears new upcoming album. He wants everyone to view the IWC thread everyday and book reservations at his new restaurant venture with Bobby Flay. All exciting stuff... :whistling:

A couple whiners has everyone in an uproar...it's so silly, tricks are for kids. :whistling:

I just got a postcard from Eddie who's enjoying a nice fat ribeye steak in Buenos Aires with some cute latinas. He's decided to give up on his life of beer and bitches...and watches of course, and secretly fund Britney Spears new upcoming album. He wants everyone to view the IWC thread everyday and book reservations at his new restaurant venture with Bobby Flay. All exciting stuff... :whistling:

A couple whiners has everyone in an uproar...it's so silly, tricks are for kids. :whistling:

So he is enjoying life but with me having USD500 paid and not getting what I ordered!!!! :angry: What is all this about??????

Is this bertieng person kidding us?

Why should I be kidding? I can post the T/T bank receipt copy if you want.

The started the question just purely to ask if somebody has got any responses from EL lately since I got nothing after money sent.

I can't see why I am being a victum and is being flamed now.

Sorry if I have hurted teh feelings fof you the EL die hard supporters.

Why should I be kidding? I can post the T/T bank receipt copy if you want.

The started the question just purely to ask if somebody has got any responses from EL lately since I got nothing after money sent.

I can't see why I am being a victum and is being flamed now.

Sorry if I have hurted teh feelings fof you the EL die hard supporters.

Bertieng-

I as well as the rest of the members on this post are sure that you sent the money to EL. I dont think thats what they are "flaming" you for. its just that the "Where's El" question has been raised and answered more than "whats the best rep" questions recently and they were just hoping they would not have to keep repeating themselves over and over.

Now...get yourself a steak knife and help yourself to El's leftover steak dinner that he's enjoying ;)

Bertieng-

I as well as the rest of the members on this post are sure that you sent the money to EL. I dont think thats what they are "flaming" you for. its just that the "Where's El" question has been raised and answered more than "whats the best rep" questions recently and they were just hoping they would not have to keep repeating themselves over and over.

Now...get yourself a steak knife and help yourself to El's leftover steak dinner that he's enjoying ;)

So now I have 1/3 of my monthly salary stolen by him.

Can't believe how can he enjoys his fat ribeye with all the guilts hanging on his shoulders.

So now I have 1/3 of my monthly salary stolen by him.

Can't believe how can he enjoys his fat ribeye with all the guilts hanging on his shoulders.

Then don't believe it.

It's a joke!

Eddie hasn't stolen your money. If you've read any of the millions of "Where's eddie" posts, you'll see in every one, someone will tell you he's changed name and is catching up to the backlog.

Actually, He sold many 100's of watches to members as a front, so he could convince you to send him money to rip you off.

Seriously, be patient. he's sold a lot lately and getting deliveries made while paying attention to his day job which is keeping him on the road.