When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dog goes amok in sweden..

Everythingape

wtf?

The guy had this dog three days. That's not enough to turn it vicious.

I dunno Pug, you ever see how the bastards who fight these dogs train them? I bet you'd be in a real bad temper after three days of that sort of thing.

You saw the dog. Did that dog seem naturally vicious and aggressive to you? What it was is a pit bull, the dog of choice for the fight crowd.

You saw the owner. Not a child, housewife or little old lady - he fit the profile of a person who fights dogs.

Then there's the area, a place well known for dog fights.

Maybe it's a giraffe, but the feathery little critter waddles and quacks.

Bill

I realy hate anyone who kills a dog!!!!I hope that cop get killed by a dog!I dont give a [censored]!!!

The dogs are not guilty!!!F....k him!!!!!My dog is very friendly....but if you dont know nothing about dogs just keep the [censored] away of them!!!

Here is mine....this video was the worst thing that i could watch.Im realy sorry for the poor beautyfull dog....realy sorry.

215366-15647.jpg

215366-15648.jpg

215366-15649.jpg

215366-15650.jpg

215366-15651.jpg

I realy hate anyone who kills a dog!!!!I hope that cop get killed by a dog!I dont give a [censored]!!!

The dogs are not guilty!!!F....k him!!!!!My dog is very friendly....but if you dont know nothing about dogs just keep the [censored] away of them!!!

Are you a vegetarian? :whistling:

Are you a vegetarian? :whistling:

NoPug ...i only eat meat...and im a normal man and a doctor.I love dogs...and Pug trust me if you come close to my dog he will jump on you and give you only kisses and hougs and play around and its a Pitbull...he LOVES people...ALL OF THEM!!!!

I think that it was realy bad to kill that dog....and am sure that this stupid owener made something bad to the poor litle dog...and he got what he deserved.

I think that it was realy bad to kill that dog....and am sure that this stupid owener made something bad to the poor litle dog...and he got what he deserved.

While I understand dog lovers, if I ever have to choose between the life of a dog and the life of a person, the person wins every time. If I have to choose between the life of a dog and the maiming of a person, the person wins every time.

If a dog is turned into a vicious fighting dog by people, it's not coming back. If that dog then poses a risk to innocent human beings, I would rather it got shot, as upsetting as that could be.

I hope your dog lives a long and happy life as an example of what these dogs should live like.

While I understand dog lovers, if I ever have to choose between the life of a dog and the life of a person, the person wins every time. If I have to choose between the life of a dog and the maiming of a person, the person wins every time.

If a dog is turned into a vicious fighting dog by people, it's not coming back. If that dog then poses a risk to innocent human beings, I would rather it got shot, as upsetting as that could be.

I hope your dog lives a long and happy life as an example of what these dogs should live like.

Im totaly with you on that....i hope all living creatures to have a normal life....

Im realy upset at the moment i can not feel sorry for the owener of the dog....in my eyes human always is on top but i just saw a dog running for his life,scared,and not attacking the cops..or anyone else....

maybe im wrong..but im realy upset sorry....

What if that dog had just mamed, or worse, your 3 year old child?

P.S. I'm not saying it was the dogs fault, but regardless of where the blame lies, I don't think the cops had a choice.

And im a normal man and a doctor.
You're a doctor.....and yet you express the wish that the policeman who shot the dog gets killed by a dog.......I think you must be a tree doctor........you're the one doctor I don't wish to visit....if you've taken the Hippocratic oath.....I'll eat my shorts.......if you could see the damage that these dogs do.....you might change your mind......if it came down to me and the choice between YOUR dog and a human being......your dog is getting it.

I killed a dog when I was a teenager......an Alsatian that was savaging a 6 year old girl......it had her by the upper arm was shaking her like a rag doll......there were a lot of woman gathered round trying to get the girl free.......the women were terrifed......I ran out with an axe and struck it behind the head....it let the girl go.....and I struck it again....it eventually transpired.......I never lost one moments sleep over it.......I love dogs...having owned many....my last dog was a chocolate Weimariner.......a real softie........but we have to remember that dogs have atavistic tendencies which when they surface can wreak havoc.

And the problem is that all large breeds suffer from these boys insane view upon dog training

All apologists make the same statement.....these are dogs that are MADE bad by these bad boys........the truth is that these bad boys choose these dogs precisely because of their aggressive nature...which is then exploited by aggressive handling and training......rottweilers.....pit bulls.....dobermans.......are just as much the dog of choice ....as are .50 cal Desert Eagles.....of the drug dealers....and petty criminals who want to enhance their [censored] size by surrounding themselves with phallic substitutes....!

The answer is difficult to find.....pit bull lovers will tell you...."my dog would never hurt anyone.....he's a big pet....and great with the kids...".......until they're sitting in an AE room...with the kids face half chewed off.....!

Pit bulls were specifically BRED to be aggressive.......they were originally used as bull baiters and fighting dogs.....that has been dialled into them.......we should now dial it out of them.......!

@TJG.....

You saw the dog. Did that dog seem naturally vicious and aggressive to you?

The problem with the footage is that we didn't see the whole incident......we have no idea if the dog had been aggressive towards the police prior to what we see on screen.....what we 'seem' to see is a muted dog......running around.....not being particularly aggressive......it does seem to be in some pain......it could be that the dog was pepper sprayed before we see it.......that was my interpretation...it seemed to be lost and in pain......we see the policeman pepper spray it again......the dog rolls in the grass....trying to ease the stinging from the pepper spray......however we shouldn't question the decision of the policeman.....I'm quite sure he made the decision at the right time......he could have shot it initially when he pepper sprayed it......if you look at the dog after it had been shot.....15-16 times......he holstered his weapon....then realised the dog wasn't dead......drew his weapon and humanely despatched the dog to prevent any further pain and distress......hardly the actions of someone who couldn't care.

Edited by TTK