When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Attention Programmers! We need your skills! - Panerai gadget

mmg

Hello all,

So everytime I look at the clock on the Vista Toolbar, I think to myself I wish someone would one with a different skin, similar to a Rolex, an Omega, or best yet, a Panerai!

So if someone out there can program in XML, and has a few minutes to whip up a Vista toolbar gadget with a Panerai face, I'm sure nearly every board member with Vista would use it.

For a little inspiration (if needed!):

216087-15522.jpg

Man I hope someone can make this! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by mmg

Hello all,

So everytime I look at the clock on the Vista Toolbar, I think to myself I wish someone would one with a different skin, similar to a Rolex, an Omega, or best yet, a Panerai!

So if someone out there can program in XML, and has a few minutes to whip up a Vista toolbar gadget with a Panerai face, I'm sure nearly every board member with Vista would use it.

I am not sure what tools Microsoft supplies for the creation of gadgets but the next Xcode from Apple includes some nice widget creation tools. It should be out along with OS X 10.5 and I am sure some of us will play around with it a bit.

I agree, a nice Panerai skin would be sweet.

I actually made a Panerai widget just by utilising the current Vista clock widget. I wiped Vista about a week ago to go back to single boot OS X though. I'll probably reinstall over the weekend and knock another one up, I think I've still got the psd lying around.