When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

another custom pam... vintage this time!

flavor flav

this one i mixed a vintage tritec superlume for the dial and hands, aged in my special recipie of maxwell house syrup and iodine mixed, used a vintage brevet radiomir 47mm case, and airbrushed the dial with a mix of black and copper pearlized for a bronze look. nice clean vintage and different. no panerai markings! i need to get a FF logo for my dials somehow! i think i can have a stencil made for my airbrushing.

218103-15189.jpg

218103-15190.jpg

218103-15191.jpg

some wristshots for randy LOL!

218103-15192.jpg

218103-15193.jpg

and a lighted lume shot... sucker is bright!!!!!

218103-15194.jpg

Nice work, Flav. So what's this coffee and syrup receipe? Ocasionally, I put syrup in my coffee too!

4 parts rich instant coffee 1 part water and 1 part iodine. that's what i use anyhow. you put syrup in your coffee?? LOL!

is there anything special with the black on the hands? they look shiny are they painted or is that just the lighting

hands are painted gloss black.

What strap is that and where can I get it?

it came with the watch! i have no clue where to get them but they are awesome!

The dial paint is awsome!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!

vaccum

thanks bud :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Looks great. I am eagerly awaiting a Davidsen deco bezel which I shipped off to The Zigmeister with the following instructions:

Please attach to the back of your car and go for a ride. I want this one beaten up. Kind of a homage piece to Nanuq and his bulldozer. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

how about putting it in a jar of pennies and shaking the hell out of it! works great :victory: