When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix Prime shipping cost

ryaku

I just wonder if shipping costs are included in prices.

I presume not so i ask you how much shipping cost is.

Thank you :)

Search on their site.. it says somewhere the cost. It has different costs for different shipping methods.

Please notice:

The price here does not include shipping cost. There are two shipping options available for most of the countries, registered airmail, which costs EUR13/US$16 for one or two watches and takes up to 3 weeks for delivery; and international express mail, which costs EUR22/US$28 for one or two watches and takes 3 to 5 days for delivery to any major city in the world. Prices may vary from county to country.

Please notice:

The price here does not include shipping cost. There are two shipping options available for most of the countries, registered airmail, which costs EUR13/US$16 for one or two watches and takes up to 3 weeks for delivery; and international express mail, which costs EUR22/US$28 for one or two watches and takes 3 to 5 days for delivery to any major city in the world. Prices may vary from county to country.

Thks ;)

Shipping for the first 3 watches is the same flat rate, so if there is space, throw in one of the silix-watch reps as well.. some of them are decent especially at that price. A friend piggybacked on one of mine and got a Ralex DateJust for 28 euros... he loves it and would not spend more on any watch, rep or genuine!

Shipping for the first 3 watches is the same flat rate, so if there is space, throw in one of the silix-watch reps as well.. some of them are decent especially at that price. A friend piggybacked on one of mine and got a Ralex DateJust for 28 euros... he loves it and would not spend more on any watch, rep or genuine!

that is what i tought...if shipping rate includes 3 possible watches it is better to get them more at once...he has got some cheap nice watches for less then 50€...