When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Pilot

watcher

I don't think I'm destined to get this watch. The second one Eddie sent vanished after passing through customs last Thursday teatime and has not been seen since. Problem is that Parcelforce Internaional now want to know what is in the package so they can find it!!!!!! I'm [censored] off with this whole transaction and industry and this may be my last rep purchase, certainly the last via a dropshipping method. :thumbdown:

In my opinion the way eddie's drop shipper packs things they just seem like they are begging to be confiscated and eddie is the kind of guy that would not really talk to the guy to fix that. My pilot was packed terribly in a square cardboard watch box in a envelope...looked so sketchy.

Andrew's packing is an example of the way it should be done. Tightly taped bubble wrapped low profile packing.

I don't think I'm destined to get this watch. The second one Eddie sent vanished after passing through customs last Thursday teatime and has not been seen since. Problem is that Parcelforce Internaional now want to know what is in the package so they can find it!!!!!! I'm [censored] off with this whole transaction and industry and this may be my last rep purchase, certainly the last via a dropshipping method. :thumbdown:

That is a very bad luck. You will need to check with Eddie what was marked on the customs slip - if it was anything watch related you might be OK telling them it was a watch.

I would get any other reps sent to another address, having 2 heading to the same place and both getting lost sounds like more than a coincidence. You either have a crooked postie or are on some kind of customs list.

Thanks Delta,

No luck with my tracking number in your links, but i'm not worried. This is what I guess I would expect anyway.

you can try here (but many times it the item has already left china by the time the tracking starts working), but then once it leaves china and reaches the states, you can typically track it on usps's site here

deltatahoe

Well Parcelforce UK officially declared my Pilot watch lost! today. I guess I will not be a lucky wearer of this lovley timepeice :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Useless *********!!!!!! :wounded1::wounded1::wounded1:

Will you at least be able to claim back the value by showing them some form of receipt?

I have sent an email to Eddie but what a suprise!! no response. The sender has to make the claim by proving the cost which is easy and showing proof of receipt which too should be easy. The possible bonus is that it past customs with no problem in 3 minutes so IWC may not be a problem to claim for. Very few have heard of them!

I have sent an email to Eddie but what a suprise!! no response. The sender has to make the claim by proving the cost which is easy and showing proof of receipt which too should be easy. The possible bonus is that it past customs with no problem in 3 minutes so IWC may not be a problem to claim for. Very few have heard of them!

Let us know what happens with Eddie, could be useful for all of us in future.

Eddie replied to me yesterday and was waiting for the forwarder to find out what had happened. No claim will be made and we have agreed a solution and another watch is being sent. I CANNOT fault Eddie in the way he has dealt with my problems!

I hope the next one arrives!!! I have a swiss7750 and new black date/day wheels waiting for it!! and then I'll get in touch with The Zigmeister!

Eddie replied to me yesterday and was waiting for the forwarder to find out what had happened. No claim will be made and we have agreed a solution and another watch is being sent. I CANNOT fault Eddie in the way he has dealt with my problems!

I hope the next one arrives!!! I have a swiss7750 and new black date/day wheels waiting for it!! and then I'll get in touch with The Zigmeister!

Where did you get your day date wheels?

Can you give me the part number for the black day date wheels? I would also like to order from Cousins.

Thanks.

hi there,

found this on the darkside.

these are the reference numbers for the black day- and date-wheels for the IWC Pilot Chrono on the website of Cousins UK:

www.cousinsuk.com

Item: Valjoux 7750 Date Indicator 3 o'clock White Figures On Black Background

Reference: VAL775025571WB3

Item: Valjoux 7750 Day Indicator 3 o'clock White Figures On Black Background

Reference: VAL775025611WB3

not cheap, but i think to get good day-date-wheels, is worth the money.

Those are the ones. They were not a stocked item until I ordered mine from them. I assume you are joking at the expensive price!!!! When I'm back home next week I will post pics of them as the font is pretty close to the IWC and they may fit the asian movement as a mod. The Zigmeister may be able to confirm this. :thumbsupsmileyanim: