When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AR Group Run 3 Waiting List

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to put my name on the list for a double sided AR coat of my breitling bentley. Also if anyone knows where i could buy and extra crystal for my 30's breitlin bentley i would appreciate it. Mine has a very very smal scratch in a corner and would like to have a brand new one to have AR coated.

Guest chronomat123

Please count me in for the next round. Any idea of when the next round will be?

I would like to know because I'm about to pull the trigger on a Breitling Bentley, but I need to know when it needs to be here in order for me to send off the crystal for AR. Thanks.

Hey Brian:

watches are packed and off to The Zigmeister, i'll leave instructions with rob to send them out to you directly when you advise the Round 3. when are you doing a round of singles...i have a couple that need to go. thanks! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

All, I'm hoping that round 2 will be out the door next week. Once it is, we'll organize round 3. I already know of one dropout in round 3 so there could be some extra space. As far as singles, I think there might be enough demand for that to do it in round 4.... I have at least one for a single run myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it still possible to get in on the double-sided A/R?

I am in the U.S. and I would need someone to take the crystal off and put it back on for me please. I was going to have Joe on RWI do it for me but he is still sick so can anyone help me out with this in the U.S.? (Sorry Im not really familiar with the people that are the mod gurus on this forum :)

Not unless you remove the Swedish girl stuff from your signature or reduce the font size. ;)

Ok font size reduced... and no more Swedish girls :( Not that I had any luck with them anyway...!