When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jacob & Co

richard_uk

Never thought I'd find myself liking a Jacob & Co watch, but I really like this one, I used to have a Jaz Derby drivers watch with a similar time display, which reminds me of a car clock mile counter, which was nice but it wasn't a patch on this beast, and a 31 day power reserve too!

SPECIFICATIONS

Case: 18K White Gold, 18K Rose Gold, Magnesium

Size: 56 x 47 x 21.5 mm

Bezel & Case: White, Rose Gold or Magnesium with carbon fiber applications on the side of the watch

Movement: Vertical mechanical movement with manual winding escapement, incorporates Swiss anchor mounted in a Tourbillion cage. This cage is suspended without roller bearings and positioned vertically. Winds with integrated key, external hand key or motorized in the box.

Caliber: 5

Power Reserve: 31 day power reserve (744 hours), supplied by the energy of 7 barrels and displayed through vertical rolls

Jewels: 40

Functions: Indications of hours, minutes, power reserve is made by vertical disks assembled coaxially

Crystal: Sapphire

Water Resistance: 100ft / 30m

Special Features: On-off key for time set up or winding; external access to the Tourbillion for fine-tuning; Tourbillion cage visible on the edge of the clock

Strap: Rubber

Warranty: 2 years

Limited Edition Series: 99 pieces in White Gold, 18 pieces in Rose Gold, 18 pieces in Magnesium

Platinum on request

221698-14291.jpg221698-14292.jpg

Edited by richard_uk

I came across the watch in this months hr:WATCHES magazine, I've just read the whole article but there's no mention of who makes the movement. From what I read the box it comes in is just as awesome as the watch, I'll try and scan the pages (haven't used the scan function on my printer/scanner before) and post them below.