When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hottest Ladies of the Rep Forums Contest

jomama

You missed "May scare the female members by reducing them to gawping objects".

Pugwash, Pugwash, Pugwash. Are you one of those guys at parties that sits in the corner doing magic tricks? You know, making roses out of napkins and that kind of exciting fare?? I am so happy we have sensitives like you to keep us in check.

Now Sql pl, that's more like it!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pugwash, Pugwash, Pugwash. Are you one of those guys at parties that sits in the corner doing magic tricks?

No, I'm the one the girls talk to because I don't spend all evening talking to their [censored]. It's funny, you get many more opportunities to see a girl's chest in the flesh if you spend more time showing her a bit of respect. :whistling:

My God Sql_pl! I just got a chance to look at the pics you posted of your watch/gal collection (since I've been fending off our fellow members who are offended oby cool watches on pretty women and sharing the pics)....Unbelievable!

I really think it is hot when my wife or a gal decides to wear a man's watch. Don't know what it is but could be a more public option of when our women wear our dress shirts as nighties etc.

Great pics and keep up the good work.

By the wat Tim, no place to discriminate here. If there are pics of guys and their watches, let 'em fly!! All watch enthusiest welcome!

Thanks again Sql_pl!

I was just trying to create a fun thread since I would imagine 99% of the members are male. I also think it gets us fired up to get more reps for our ladies!

The idea came to me from the other forum,Replica watch Guide. I think the only female poster in there gave me great advice on watches for my wife. Well low and behold her profile had a great picture of her (which I posted link at beginning of thread). Regrettably I referred to her initially as a "lovely tart" trying to be complimentry. I was quickly schooled that this term is derogatory and meant everything from retarted to prostitute to terrorist. I quickly changed it and apologized to all the guys I offended.

But Sql_pl saved the day. I know I have got a few ideas of watches for my wife from his pics tonight alone. Great marketing folks! Like it or not, sex sells!

I really think it is hot when my wife or a gal decides to wear a man's watch. Don't know what it is but could be a more public option of when our women wear our dress shirts as nighties etc.

Great pics and keep up the good work.

By the wat Tim, no place to discriminate here. If there are pics of guys and their watches, let 'em fly!! All watch enthusiest welcome!

Thanks again Sql_pl!

Good god man! You better be staying out of each other's underwear drawer!!

/Tim :p

(yikes.... the pictures killed the conversation so I took them out)

Edited by Tim

Sql_PL:

I tried to PM but your box was full (after looking at your links on this thread I cannot imagine why). What dealer and when did you get the Patek 24? Looks great as I would like to get for the wife. Is this watch close to the gen? Is gen SS or white gold?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ajoesmith has the hottie. Does anyone know if she is the actress with a movie (or DVD) being advertised on the tube right now?

Does "put it up my ***" ring a bell from the old forum? LOL

Her name is Reon Kadena and that's a scene from her movie Virginity.

222348-14137.jpg

Sql_PL:

I tried to PM but your box was full (after looking at your links on this thread I cannot imagine why). What dealer and when did you get the Patek 24? Looks great as I would like to get for the wife. Is this watch close to the gen? Is gen SS or white gold?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have the same questions as Jomama... :rolleyes:

Alt. was. obsess: I had the same thought on Joe's signature. I was hoping he would pipe in but Pugwash solved the mystery as I figured it was from a movie or something. That "tart" is Hot ( I believe tart to be proper in this case, if not let me have it again)

As far as the PP 24. I did some research on the dealers and believe Andrew's to be the best based on pics. I also looked into gens from Patek's web site and this model comes in SS so the rep would be true to form in terms of weight. They also have white gold models in gen but weight would be dead giveaway. I also think the caseback and clasp is differnet on gen. caseback on gen is clean with no engraving (from what I found on web). Seems odd that a rep would go to the trouble of caseback engraving etc if gen had non but go figure. Also clasp is rounded on gen where rep has more square clasp. Mmaybe someone can set us straight on the caseback and clasp.

I think the dealers and Sql_PL should get together and market watches based on his GF pics with watches on. Both mens and womens! I am positive they would sell alot of pieces!!Looks like Andrew might get a few orders on the PP 24.

Pugwash, looks like there might be a few google searches on our friend Reon Kadena and the movie Virginity. Good work!

Pugwash, looks like there might be a few google searches on our friend Reon Kadena and the movie Virginity. Good work!

It's Idol stuff, so don't expect nudity. She did a few nude shoots early in her career, if you're really good at searching ...

Epoch:

Right on. Talk about a God given gift! By the way nice poses as well. If the face is 1/10 the rest fo the package she needs to get in the modeling business if not already. Sq_pl how about a face shot? Understand why not.

But...any watch she has on WILL SELL