When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hottest Ladies of the Rep Forums Contest

jomama

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epoch:

Right on. Talk about a God given gift! By the way nice poses as well. If the face is 1/10 the rest fo the package she needs to get in the modeling business if not already. Sq_pl how about a face shot? Understand why not.

But...any watch she has on WILL SELL

:yuk: I saw the face shot and it cannot be of his ex. Her body...ah...still thinking about the watches...clothes..sexy poses...underwear...breast...OMG that woman does not have that face..if so I guess he gave it to her in the rear :yucky:

ROTFLMAO

I don't know what is funnier that modded ex-girlfriend, or those falling for it. By the way the gen face is very nice if you search the orginal threads. And for you freaks out there, there was some slippage and some Ni**age got shown! :bounce:

:whistling:

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

He posted a pic of her face before, for the benefit of those that missed it....

223727-13696.jpg

That PP 24 was STUNNING. Who did you get it from?? I saw a mention of "River," but couldn't find the RWG member (with a "Dealer" profile). Anyone else carry this same model?

Richard_uk, thanks for the nomination! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I am not sure if you are talking about my previous GF or the current one as you may not be aware of the fact that there was a change in my life some time ago... well a bit over 9 months ago to be clear... so there are some pics of my ex here on the forum as well as my one and only current Lady... :)

Just to remind some pics and maybe show them to some newbies...

That's how it all started with my ex-gf pics at RWG :)

Then there was this post... IT WAS FUN!

She actually got her own PAM after those pics! :)

... to accompany her PP Twenty-4...

And then... a lot of things happened....

And I came back later... with some pics of my Olenka....

First pics of my lovely Ola modeling watches...

I got her a fantastic 2Tone Navitimer then... please scroll down to see some pics of the watch on her wrist...

And we had a nice holiday trip.. some pics of Olenka inside :)

Since then I also got a great Purdey Lion Pam for her - she loves it - will take some pictures of the beast on her wrist and post soon :)

Cheers!

Edited by Kollektor

Richard_uk, thanks for the nomination! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I am not sure if you are talking about my previous GF or the current one as you may not be aware of the fact that there was a change in my life some time ago... well a bit over 9 months ago to be clear... so there are some pics of my ex here on the forum as well as my one and only current Lady... :)

Cheers!

but your avatar...it is still the "old" one?