When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new 111i

flavor flav

Even a Paneristi would notice the fit and finish difference between rep and gen many seconds before any of the flaws we obsess about (aside from the joke of a crown guard the chinese insist on putting on the H series reps).

I know it's a bummer, but fit and finish is the easiest rep/gen tell and it's the flaw that will never get fixed.

The upside, at least when it comes to PAMs, is that 99% of the humans on earth can't even pronounce the brand name let alone assess where the L-Swiss-L is supposed to go. Flav bought the gen because he knows it's a gen which, IMO, is the only reason to buy a gen. A rep will fool everyone who doesn't know anything about watches, and nobody who does.

Wear it well, buddy!

Good points all... but could you point out the differences between the crown guards? I'm still trying to find the differences and thus far they pretty much look the same to me. The L Swiss L is one and only glaring difference that I can see. I'm hoping somebody will rise to the occasion some day and do a macro photo comparison.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the new owner of the modded 11H. Great watch from a great guy :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm have a few GENS, but am new to REPS (only 4, but all in the last few weeks) and look forward to taking advantage of some of flav's creations in the future.

Wow, 2 Fantastic Watches... Congras to you Flav and the new Owner of your modded 11H!