When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crashed

obelisque

Hope u are ok.

Last October, a car slammed into my car - and totaled it. Both airbags went off, etc... It was frightening to say the very least.

I was not really injured, but my car, ohh my car... It's gone, declared a total loss by the insurance company. More than $16k estimated damage!

2 months after the accident, I started to get a little shakey behind the wheel. If you start to experience this, go and see someone who you can talk to (if u catch my drift). Post-traumatic stress kicks in a few months afterwards.

Best regards

But the other question is what watch were you wearing at the time and did it survive?? Reminds of those idiot posts over at Timezone where they ask if its ok to clap at the opera while wearing their new Roelx in case the movement gets damaged...

Thats not good my friend, but hey, its just a car, and its just money. At least you are still in one piece :)

Buy a new watch and let a creditcard cover it for now. I promise, you'll feel a whole lot better.

LOL.. thats THE dumbest thing I have ever heard... :thumbdown:

Consumerism at it's worst...

Bad luck on the accident, happy to hear there are no injuries.

I believe that a few accidents are almost inevitable in every driver's life, especially in urban areas. If we get through those incidents without injury, then we should truly consider ourselves very fortunate.