When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another overpriced to the max 203

swdivad

These guys just get greedier by the minute :bicycle:

Nice watch, but a few weeks ago one guy started a marketing exercise by listing a PAM 203 on ebay for $US1M... His actual asking price was $US100k

Perfect segway for this one, now wanting $130k LOL

http://www.network54.com/Forum/246582/mess...26gt%3B%26gt%3B

wow, that is a steep price. as far as I know, michael adam co sells new old stock am I right, and he is no longer an official AD, why is he asking such ridiculous prices? And isn't 203 list price as $18,000? Is it really that scare for "Michael" demand such high prices? It is getting a little bit out of hand....

And isn't 203 list price as $18,000? Is it really that scare for "Michael" demand such high prices? It is getting a little bit out of hand....

The list price for genuine Moon Ponies may be $10, but seeing as they don't exist, I can sell mine for $100. :D

The 203 was never publicly for sale: The customers were chosen by Panerai. This means the $18000 was merely the starting price.

Thats ridiculous....its JUST a watch that tells the time...not a freaking apartment which gives you shelter...ppl that buy this are insane no matter how rich they are....

... and a Picasso is just paint on canvas.