When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I keep getting this error message all the time...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /members/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.rwg.cc Port 80

This has been going on for 2 days now, all the time, when I try and read a new page of new posts, click on a post, click on my pm's etc...no matter what I do, it comes up.

I try again, and it's fine, then I try, and I get this error.

Any idea why? Thanks.

RG

Ok, it keeps on doing it for me today again...or the web site disapears all together.

But I have no problems with any other web site I log onto.

Thanks for the feedback, just one of those things I guess.

RG

I'll have another look then :)

I've been getting it constantly today.

I had the same exact problem with my desktop. I could log in fine and search the forum on my laptop and at work. I updated my desktop to I.E. 7. Now it works flawlessly. I tried everything and this was the only thing that worked for me.

Well, there is nothing worng with the server and only a few members are experiencing this. Please try loading the page in a browser other than the one you are currently using. If the page loads just fine in another browser or an updated browser, the problem does not lie here.

Well, there is nothing worng with the server and only a few members are experiencing this. Please try loading the page in a browser other than the one you are currently using. If the page loads just fine in another browser or an updated browser, the problem does not lie here.

Iam sorry but the 403 (forbidden) error is issued by the server, not the client. Some servers are setup to deny access when server capacity reaches X.x