When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's your current favourite album?

By-Tor

These DMB live performances are amazing. Live Trax vol. 2 (with Carlos Santana).

AMAZING!

230780-12148.jpg

What's your current favourite?

You young guys need to listen to some real music. If you're talking live recordings, try Allman Brothers Band Live At The Fillmore East (1969). Never been bettered.

You young guys need to listen to some real music. If you're talking live recordings, try Allman Brothers Band Live At The Fillmore East (1969). Never been bettered.

great album, lousy production.

The absolute best rendition of "Lady Be Good" ever recorded.

And a very good version of the very over played "Take 5"

Arne Domnerus does an amzing job on sax and even better on the clarinet.

234131-11539.jpg

An interesting choice- has been a staple of audio equipment auditioning for years.

If you like this, try to track down a recording called "ELLINGTON '87"- equally great performances and the recording is top notch.

-O

BTW- my favorite album in heavy rotation is Nelly McKay's Get Away From Me (A response to Norah Jone's Come Away With Me)- Not a bad track on the whole double album. The follow up 'Pretty Little Head' is no slouch of an album either.

this probably does not qualify as my favorite album but I gotta tell ya, I listened to London Calling last night.. first time in a couple of years.. wow.. that record kicks a$$