When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Josh and Andrew selling the FER0002 for $218

Blackrain

@Andreww.....

@Neil - You made recommendations regarding Andrew & Josh's punishment the other day. I don't think its fair to take shots when they seem to be making an effort to comply with those recommendations.
.I'm not sure you have a handle on the situation.....let me clarify it for you...!

1. I never made ANY recommendations regarding a form of punishment for these dealers.....my point was to not to punish them.....or ban...but bring ALL dealers into alignment in regard to advertising their wares on the board.......!

2. I don't think it's fair that for the first time in ages....they put up a stereoscopic post....advertising the Ferrai which most people EXCEPT you know that I have posted WITH prices......and undercut me...(cynically ).......if you don't or can't see it as cynical.....then you're more naive than I gave you credit for.....to date these dealers have mad NO COMMENT...other than to protest their innocence on the board........if their first post had been a conciliatory post........kind of....."hey guys....good to see some standards being set....so that ALL dealers are on a level playing field"........but NO....NOT ONE WORD.......simply a sales post.......that goes against the current trend on their websistes.....raisng prices.........here they come.....and doing what they were pressurising Admins to get rid of other dealers were doing....undercutting dealers........most other members can see the trees......you're only seeing the forest.

Get a grip. Neil doesn't even have this watch, nor has he posted a price for the ones he has on order. Also, this is the "newest release" on his site, so why not post it here? Thats what we wanted him to do!

What planet are you from.......that's funny then.. ....all those people who have ordered and paid me for this watch........how did they see that I have it.......and how were they able to make a decision if there are no prices....and if I don't have it...how can I sell it...I SUPPOSE MY POST IN MY TRADING SECTION DOESN'T SHOW IT.......NOR DOES IT SHOW THE PRICE........!

I'll tell you how.....because those people kept themselves abreast of a situation that you didn't.....bring yourself up to speed.....!

But don't go slagging these guys for everything they do. They have screwed up, but they have a long track record of doing things right.

Yeah.....and I have a long track record of being privvy to a lot more information than you have......and believe me....you don't know 1/3rd of what's been going on......nor the thought processes of those involved.....I do....but I won't spill it on the boards......if you wanna know.....Skype me......!

Still.....maybe for all the fawning that you've done....Andrew will send you your heart's desire......a nice Ferrari....I mean....it's not like I have them in stock......!

Edited by TTK

Of course it wouldn't have anything to do with being caught with their pants at their ankles.........getting their collar felt........and trying to ingratiate themselves with the members again.....and taking a pop at a certain outspoken dealer.....who [censored] in their Rice Krispies..... and just happens to have them and did a review just recently.....so tell you what.....let's lead with that.....decimate the price....and we'll look good again in everyone's eyes.......problem they have is that they can sell cheap.......but i keep raising the bar.......I pressure test them free of charge...every one.....if the customer wants water resistance service....I offer it......I check for regulation......if the customer wants accurate regulation.....I offer it.......and full QC checking.......QC,....Quality Costs......:D

Plus the fact that they are misdescribing them again......they're not 13mm thick....they're 17 mm thick....but perhaps they lose a bit in the drop shipping process.....or maybe they've chiselled 4mm off it...in order to save a bit of shipping costs .....so they can lower the price....!

:lol:

Well said Neil! HAHA! That is exactly what happened.

Don't spit on their olive branch is all I'm saying.

Andrew, this is more a Trojan Horse than an Olive Branch. As others have pointed out, it is naive to think that this is a peace offering. A proper peace offering, would be to privately contact all members who voiced complaints/concerns, and individually rectify those concerns, not try to sell something. This is proving precisely what I said before that allowing the Cartel to remain here would be taken as weakness, and a green light to carry on as before. Neil knows what he is talking about here, defer to his experience.

@Neil - You made recommendations regarding Andrew & Josh's punishment the other day. I don't think its fair to take shots when they seem to be making an effort to comply with those recommendations.

I personally aggree with you. I think it is nice if the dealers avoid commenting eachother. Sure, pure technical contributions (quality issues, movements, manufacturing technology etc) are of course allways welcome and valuable, but that one dealer discusses other dealers businesses, or suggests how this forum should punish other dealers I dont find particularly proper.

IMHO one dealer critisizing his competitors we can live without, and promotion of the dealers own goods (incl service and other competitive advantages) should be conducted at the dealers section. To have dealers doing promotion in general discussion forums just creates confusion I think.

Edited by mrnixon

....advertising the Ferrai which most people EXCEPT

....you're only seeing the forest.

What planet are you from.......that's funny then.. ....all those people who have ordered and paid me for this watch........how did they see that I have it.......and how were they able to make a decision if there are no prices....and if I don't have it...how can I sell it...I SUPPOSE MY POST IN MY TRADING SECTION DOESN'T SHOW IT.......NOR DOES IT SHOW THE PRICE........!

TTK, I'll take your word for it because I know who you are. You obviously have more access to info than I do, but that gives you no right to try to make me look stupid. Yes, I know you have the Ferarri advertised, I drooled over your wonderful pics for quite some time. You do not however have the chronograph model listed (the one which J&A are offering). In fact, a quoute from your post states this...

PS......I ALSO HAVE THE CHRONOGRAPHS ON ORDER AS WELL AS THE NEW GMT'S

Lastly, I have stated many times that I will no longer buy from these guys until there is some kind of resolution to this situation. I wouldn't buy my "hearts desire" from them right now if it was half the price.

Edited by andreww

Neil, I'll take your word for it because I know who you are. You obviously have more access to info than I do, but that gives you no right to try to make me look stupid.
Yes, I know you have the Ferarri advertised, I drooled over your wonderful pics for quite some time. You do not however have the chronograph model listed (the one which J&A are offering). In fact, a quoute from your post states this...

Well I'm sorry Andrew.....I'm not out to make you look stupid.....but I'm beginning to question your powers of observation and comprehension......perhaps you'd like to show me in the dealers section where they are advertising the Chrono for $219....or at any price......their post AND this one......states Ferrari 00002........!

@nicotine.....ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.........~!

hey neil, pm me your skype addy!

What for......?

Edited by TTK

Well I'm sorry Andrew.....I'm not out to make you look stupid.....but I'm beginning to question your powers of observation and comprehension......perhaps you'd like to show me in the dealers section where they are advertising the Chrono for $219....or at any price......their post AND this one......states Ferrari 00002........!

@nicotine.....ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.........~!

What for......?

My apologies TTK. You are correct. I had been looking at a members chrono model in the weekend wristcheck section prior to posting here. I hadn't paid too much attention to Andrew's post because I had no interest.

Sorry again, my mistake.

PS, now you have my permission to make me look stupid!

Edited by andreww

@Andreww....thank you for giving me permission....but as I know you're not stupid.....and given that I know your character.....and temperament....I was surprised at your comments.....!

Besides which.....I'm not complaning about the pricing.....just the timing....given that this is my primary board......they've posted them here....yet not a whiff of them on RWI or TRC.....!

The fact that so many of the drop shippers have jumped on these.....as a hot item.....is not surprising...I've spoken to two other dealers who have these now....and they're concerned that if they don't fall roughly into alignment with the prices posted.....they won't sell them..........however the difference for me....is that my objective isn't to run about slashing prices in the hope that everybody will jump on these......my objective is not to be concerned so much with pricing but more to do with providing a better service......superior quality control.....additional VFM services and guaranteed delivery....if that means I have to charge more.....then the customer has a right to expect more.......there will always be bucket shops regardless of the industry.....!

Edited by TTK

Peace offering ?

You pay twice the price for pure heroine, and received battery acid,..

Then,..From your hospital bed :black_eye: , you vow never to trust him again..

Leaving the hospital, your drug dealer grabs you from the alley and without apologizing,

tells you,....

" You ? Leave me ? Come on.. you are just a junkie,. a weak simp,..

Here,...I offer you primo,.. for less that any other drug dealer can do it,..

{Just this one time mind you.........}

Take it You F*ckin fish,....you can Trust me ... :whistling: ..."

Now let's watch the the addicts dance.... :Jumpy:

Peace offering ?

You pay twice the price for pure heroine, and received battery acid,..

Then,..From your hospital bed :black_eye: , you vow never to trust him again..

Leaving the hospital, your drug dealer grabs you from the alley and without apologizing,

tells you,....

" You ? Leave me ? Come on.. you are just a junkie,. a weak simp,..

Here,...I offer you primo,.. for less that any other drug dealer can do it,..

{Just this one time mind you.........}

Take it You F*ckin fish,....you can Trust me ... :whistling: ..."

Now let's watch the the addicts dance.... :Jumpy:

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim: