When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gauging interest HBB group buy...

richard_uk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought a Ultimate PO from Josh and I couldn't be happier with the service and quality of the watch. The Big Bang is the next one on my want list, but the movement does scare me... anyways, if the price is good enough I'm in for a ceramic.

I would be in for the SS ceramic...why not go for the newest for the best price if we're doing the GB. :whistling:

In for the ss version if the price is right...

I'm in for a ceramic bezel if the price is $350 or less from a non-conspiracy theorist dealer, which apparently excludes Jos. A significant number of customers smashing watches? Shyeah, right. A significant number of the world's postal workers? Maybe...

this is where I'm at at the moment.....

"i am trying to get some details about prices and minimun quantity needed... it is price controlled by the cartel.... for dealer like me, i am taking a cut in the margin but hope to build some volume..

i am finializing the price and once i have gotten it, i will let you know..

PS: there are some terms and condition which i will go into details later"

Will update as soon as I hear back from them.

I would be in for the SS if price is in line with other 7750 asian reps.

Quick question on the HBB:

The bracelet is plastic, right? WTF are you guys going to do when it breaks? Just curious if it can be replaced.

Rubber not plastic, and gen rubber band fits just fine already switched the tire track rubber for the smooth hublot rubber.

I'm in for a ceramic bezel if the price is $350 or less from a non-conspiracy theorist dealer, which apparently excludes Jos. A significant number of customers smashing watches? Shyeah, right. A significant number of the world's postal workers? Maybe...

For $350 or less per ceramic, I would be in for 2 (from any dealer).

I just bought 1 from Andrew and worked out a deal with him. I would wait for a group buy, but I don't have the patience :) I want it now, hehe. I don't care if the price is high, it's the hottest thing out right now. How many of you guys bought an HDTV when they first came out? They are now 1/4 of the price. Just depends on how long you want to wait I guess.

ok I got the reply, well it was worth a try but not sure 10 people will want to bother with the small discount, no fault of the dealer it looks like he tried but it seems the cartel have a strangle hold on this model, no mention of the ceramic but going on these prices I guess the discount on a ceramic would be minimal, anyway here's the reply I got.....

ok... after talk with my supplier.. i come to realize why it isnt worth while doing a GB... the margin are VERY terrible

hence, this is my best price that i am willing to offer and risk for minimun order of 10pcs..

SS - $389

RG - $419

i know.. the prices SUX... but i am not getting any discount either.. infact, i am cutting into my margin as mentioned earlier..

well, its up to you or the member to decide whether to continue because the savings isnt great enough... i can understand..

my only term and condition is to accept payment by WU only... either each member sends me.. or one consolidated payment... i dont mind..

cheers

Agreed. This could interest me too.

Is there a genuine Hublot BB that is PVD'd with a ceramic bezel? Perhaps an aftermarket PVD coating could make this :)

I just bought 1 from Andrew and worked out a deal with him. I would wait for a group buy, but I don't have the patience :) I want it now, hehe. I don't care if the price is high, it's the hottest thing out right now. How many of you guys bought an HDTV when they first came out? They are now 1/4 of the price. Just depends on how long you want to wait I guess.

I still havent bought a HDTV. I recently got an Iiyama flat panel monitor to replace my knackered CRT. Not everyone here is rich!

Damn, you guys turn 180 fast... less than 2 weeks ago you were all lobbying for a ban for Josh and Andrew....

Amen. What is the matter with you people? Do you like getting ripped off? Did nothing that Edge, Sony, myself and others say mean anything? Did the lies that Andrew and Angus told you in that thread not stand out enough to sink in?

Hi Richard,

How many units sir ? I also need the name list. There are people I do not want to sell to...

Obviously Joshua has enough clients that he can pick and choose who he does business with. Nice attitude.

hi Richard,

It is pretty unlikely that the price will drop as this is a controlled item..

Controlled by who? The Cartel? Is it starting to sink in yet?

Honestly ,I am not keen to do a group buy for this watch .. Forum members are very CSI prone... They like to smashed up watches..

Thanks

joshua

Translation:

Members would take the back off the watch and see that the movement (or other details) would not be as advertised.

C'mon folks, show a little dignity and backbone and stop begging to do busines with these people.