When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Masters of Time in High Def - Last showing tonight

cpt390

This week HDNet will be showing a program entitled Masters of Time in High Def.

HDNet is available as part of my Time Warner Package and is grouped with the other HD channels (in the 700's). Also Direct TV channel 79.

Here's a description of the program:

Masters of Time: A Complex Clockwork World - The manufacture of traditional analog clocks and watches keeps Switzerland's famous timepiece industry ticking. And although there are also many skilled men and women creating expensive, prestige products using advanced production techniques, there is an elite, the cabinoche, who do it entirely by hand. Enter a complex clockwork world where craftsmanship meets art at a microscopic level.

I saw it last night and it was great.

Repeats at 6:30 PM Eastern on Tuesday April 10th Direct TV HDNET TV

Check your local listings for future air times.. B)

10:30 AM ET

7:30 AM PT InFocus

Masters of Time: A Complex Clockwork World - The manufacture of traditional analog clocks and watches keeps Switzerland's famous timepiece industry ticking. And although there are also many skilled men and women creating expensive, prestige products using advanced production techniques, there is an elite, the cabinoche, who do it entirely by hand. Enter a complex clockwork world where craftsmanship meets art at a microscopic level.

6:30 PM ET

3:30 PM PT InFocus

Masters of Time: A Complex Clockwork World - The manufacture of traditional analog clocks and watches keeps Switzerland's famous timepiece industry ticking. And although there are also many skilled men and women creating expensive, prestige products using advanced production techniques, there is an elite, the cabinoche, who do it entirely by hand. Enter a complex clockwork world where craftsmanship meets art at a microscopic

link to schedule

Watched the show tonight! For someone like myself this was a great show and I learned alot. To many people in this forum talk about "this or that" but for someone like myself that can admit I do not know toom much, this show used techniques with the camera to show you what everyone is talking about. Now I know exactly where the balance wheel and hairspring reside! :victory:

//Cheers

P.S It doesn't hurt pumping this out in 1080i HD either! :thumbsupsmileyanim: