When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

panerai 187 buckle and kevlar strap

dadog13

as you may know...Angus was having a project...making the kevlar strap + buckle for the 187...copied from the gigi one...the project never came to the end...and i still do not know what is taking so much time to finish it and to bring it to us...the latest news postede on TRC were that there were some quality issues and engarving issues...but it seems that somebody sells them on the e-bay, but without the engravings...take a look...buckle+kevlar strap for PAM

i am still waiting for the right one..a 1:1 copy...expect a good quality one...even if my 187 is still to get repaired...I want one!

BTW this one is advertised for 44mm PAM's

Edited by dadog13

Yes thats true, the 24mm version is being sold since 2 weeks now...unfortunately w/o the nice engraving on it. I saw many posts on other forea where they show them off.

I believe that Angus will not come up with this....it seams there is allways a different project coming in his way that gets higher priority.

Hope to see it one day though....my PP is ready to shoot money :p

Theo

I too have been chasing/hounding Angus on this...pre-ordered way back in October/November :blink:

Heard from him yesterday on the buckle engraving.... "no signs of life....yet!"

Couple of weeks back, he told me "this (project) cannot stop now...it MUST complete...(I assume referring to fact he's already invested lots in straps and buckles).

So keep those fingers crossed fellas for a little while longer, I know Angus is keen as us to bring this to fruition.

All good things come to those who wait ;)