When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 666 - Final Spread - Strap + Enhanced Photos

fotoman

229446-12495.jpg

Alright boys and girls - this one was a little tuff to capture in its full excellence on camera.

What we have here is a Davidson PVD Case Set on a V Strap

The Dial was Modified by Flavor Flav - who also pioneered the Design

This watch is officially a Franken because "gen" parts were used (chris to explain below)

So Special Thanks go out to Veni and Chris - This is a 100% RWG Home Grown Franken Original

Now the photos - I have taken photos of the natural shots. Here you can see the sandwhich part of the dial. In the photos it looks a little ruff - but in person its smooth as silk.

However, what you see here, with the sandwich revealed is really the minority view. Most of the time it just looks dead black. In order to give you a feel for the watch i have included a photoshopped enhanced version of what it really looks like most of the time.

Enhanced

229446-12496.jpg

Actual

229446-12497.jpg 229446-12498.jpg

And - here are the before photos

229446-12499.jpg 229446-12500.jpg

and last but not least - a shout out to andrew for letting me steal your glow concept for the "logo shot" :)

@pho.....do you have a 3rd dan in Howto Fukup Wa Ches.....?

I just don't get it.....it has to be an anorak thing......like train and plane spotting.....or akin to long black coat 'let's shoot up the town'..mentality.... :blink:

@pho.....do you have a 3rd dan in Howto Fukup Wa Ches.....?

I just don't get it.....it has to be an anorak thing......like train and plane spotting.....or akin to long black coat 'let's shoot up the town'..mentality.... :blink:

hey, the style worked for movado :)

i also like the black on black logos on hats.

It actually looks way cooler in person than it does in the photos :)

i was thinking the same thing. imho this thing belongs on a black rubber strap, but to each his own!

interesting watch phoband -- one of a kind! :tu:

deltatahoe

yeah well, i thought iw as going to put it on a gold strap and create a cool contrast, but it looked wierd - i tried my black strap and it was alright, but it wasn't a jet black strap so it was just alright, then i yanked this out of the strap dungeon and tried it out and it was DAMN cool. Its not as red as it looks there in reality, its much more very dark brown. Very tuff to photograph.

So, it just happen to be this strap. one problem is my buckle is to small for that thick of a strap so i have to get another pvd buckle :( does anyone have a bob buckle they want to trade polished for pvd?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...