When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UK customs

panerailord

UK doesn't care... Narikaa just got a watch back that was declared for 295$ lol.. UK are probably the best EU customs for reps

I have had ZERO problems with UK Customs.

Probably easiest entry for Reps compared to some EU Countries.

Better to still be discreet though!! (Order 1 at a time etc.) :whistling:

Scott. :victory:

UK has best customs policy.

Customs Policy Act

s.1 - If a counterfeit product enters your jurisdiction, the product should be forwarded to the relevant address on the front of the package as soon as is practicable, without checking the contents.

s.2 - If you have reasonable suspicion that a product is of a counterfeit nature, refer to s.1 of this Act :p

I get stuff all of the time from the US to the UK. No problems, meat, cheese, stuff like that. I have also shipped a number of goods from southeast Asia and no problems. Dont belive the hype, order away. No one gives a [censored] about reps in the EU, or USA. It is not like the have a Rolex agent inspecting every box that has a Rolex in it. If you have ever worked in customs you would know this. If you saw the behind the scenes you would feel like an idiot for asking this stuff. This question comes up time after time. Someone should post a Myth vs Fact about customs here pinned. Look at the millions of illegal knifes, guns, and weapons that enter the EU. No offense to any of the paranoid people.

I get stuff all of the time from the US to the UK. No problems, meat, cheese, stuff like that. I have also shipped a number of goods from southeast Asia and no problems. Dont belive the hype, order away. No one gives a [censored] about reps in the EU, or USA. It is not like the have a Rolex agent inspecting every box that has a Rolex in it. If you have ever worked in customs you would know this. If you saw the behind the scenes you would feel like an idiot for asking this stuff. This question comes up time after time. Someone should post a Myth vs Fact about customs here pinned. Look at the millions of illegal knifes, guns, and weapons that enter the EU. No offense to any of the paranoid people.

oh noes! customs of germany, belgium, netherlands and especialy ITALY ... are the worst!

oh noes! customs of germany, belgium, netherlands and especialy ITALY ... are the worst!

I think most people confuse shitty mail service with cutomes confiscating items. I have friends who have lived in Germany, Italy and they never had any problems with customs. I will ask some friends again but I know people who have shipped entire houses back and forth and had no troubles with any of there goods. Can anyone give some real examples where they know for a fact that customs confiscated an item?

Can anyone give some real examples where they know for a fact that customs confiscated an item?

The search engine here is your friend. There are plenty of tales of confiscations, letters and in one case a detailed document with reasons why the watch confiscated was a rep.

I think most people confuse shitty mail service with cutomes confiscating items. I have friends who have lived in Germany, Italy and they never had any problems with customs. I will ask some friends again but I know people who have shipped entire houses back and forth and had no troubles with any of there goods. Can anyone give some real examples where they know for a fact that customs confiscated an item?

ME :p

The search engine here is your friend. There are plenty of tales of confiscations, letters and in one case a detailed document with reasons why the watch confiscated was a rep.

I have read a lot of customs topics here, and not many of them are difinitive. It seems like people jump the gun and assume the worst when there package is held up or lost.. I have talked with hundreds of people who have shipped rep items all over the world, and the worst I have heared of is that it was returned to sender. Look at ebay they sell hundreds of rep clothes, purses daily. I have also worked in customs on the US and UK side. I can tell you that they use a matrix for selecting air cans, and ISO containers. There are a number of things that people put on packages that flag them for further inspection. I just think that customs should be the least of your worries when buying a rep in the UK, US, or EU. That's all