When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a Planet Ocean 42.5mm

veyron

Hello, i'm new here on the forum.

I'm looking for a Omega planet ocean orange 42,5mm with ETA 2836. What is a good site that sells good rep watches? Or is there somebody here on the forum who sells this watch? I'm looking for a good version of this omega, one that looks perfect to the original. What are normal prices for a good rep? Thanks!

(sorry for my bad english i'm from Holland)

Hello, i'm new here on the forum.

I'm looking for a Omega planet ocean orange 42,5mm with ETA 2836. What is a good site that sells good rep watches? Or is there somebody here on the forum who sells this watch? I'm looking for a good version of this omega, one that looks perfect to the original. What are normal prices for a good rep? Thanks!

(sorry for my bad english i'm from Holland)

Welcome. I'm not sure about specifics of movements, but there are some good prices on Planet Ocean's on cqout.com. I couldn't say how close they are to the original, as I've not purchassed one from there, but, the prices are pretty varied, and seem to accurately reflect the quality of the watch (in terms of accuracy to the original)

A 4th generation PO is what you need to ask for. If you are not clear on who sells it, ask them to be sure. Make sure it is a 4th gen if you want a 42.5mm. See the dealer section here in the forum. I've dealt with Wo-mart, Trusty and Brand9avenue personally and I have been very satisfied with all of their sales and service.

Here's the down side. A 4th gen. 42.5mm PO is not the greatest if your very picky. Wrong fonts on some of the dial lettering as well as some of the lettering being too small. The screw down crown is a little troublesome on some. The clasp isn't very accurate, it's almost flat. The divers extension hardly ever holds. I know I'm being critical, but I was not satisfied with the 42.5mm PO I had. I know others have had the same concerns because I have read them here. Mine had a few other problems so my dealer swapped it out for a 45mm PO. What a relief. It is a far superior watch to me.....just my opinions.

i just got a 4th gen 42mm ETA PO from Andrew at trusty, looks great so far but i'll post in more detail in a few days time after i have adjusted the strap and got used to it, nice build quality

posted from china but as long as you dont mind the wait its not too much hassle, first time it got rejected by customs so Andrew resent in a small toy and it got through ok, takes a few weeks if customs give hassle but who cares when you are saving 90% of gen price ^_^

i just got a 4th gen 42mm ETA PO from Andrew at trusty, looks great so far but i'll post in more detail in a few days time after i have adjusted the strap and got used to it, nice build quality

posted from china but as long as you dont mind the wait its not too much hassle, first time it got rejected by customs so Andrew resent in a small toy and it got through ok, takes a few weeks if customs give hassle but who cares when you are saving 90% of gen price ^_^

Sportsmans bet says you get used to the PO very quickly once the strap is adjusted. I haven't ever had an analogue watch that was so easy to read at a quick glance, thanks to the size of the indices and hands.