When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Solid 18crt gold Rolex day date

alwyn

As I recall, I've seen 18kt bracelets on the bay for around $3K and solid gold cases for like $1.8-2K and you'd still need a dial and movement. So, if that's what you're looking for, it's not a bad price. But I can't tell you anything about the quality of the gold in Josh's rep...

But for that kinda money, I'd spend a few more dollars and get a gen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

Maybe something like this vintage Date model and put a gold band on it. Also, I've seen vintage Day-Dates in the $6-7K range.

That price is a bit high. I don't think these have the same gram weight as the aftermarket cases and bracelets sold on ebay. Either way you can pick up a nice used genuine president for between $4,000 and $5,000. You just have to look for the right deal.

I would not buy a rep for 4k if it does not have the underlying value.

Over @trc Tom sold a pimp-ass bling rolex daydate, solid gold with rolex movement and real diamonts, for similar amount of cash joshua asks for his.

I've seen solid 18k gold case kits for 1600-1800 usd (just the case + saphire).

I like Aligoats statement ``for that kinda money, I'd spend a few more dollars and get a gen.``

I would not buy a rep for 4k if it does not have the underlying value.

Over @trc Tom sold a pimp-[censored] bling rolex daydate, solid gold with rolex movement and real diamonts, for similar amount of cash joshua asks for his.

I've seen solid 18k gold case kits for 1600-1800 usd (just the case + saphire).

I like Aligoats statement ``for that kinda money, I'd spend a few more dollars and get a gen.``

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR REPLIES,I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT,BEST LEAVE ALON AND JUST STICK TO NORMAL REPS. WHICH FROM jOSHUA i FIND VERY GOOD,ITS JUST A CSE OF HOW LONG THE GOLD PLATING LASTS,IF IT LASTS 2 YEARS,THATS FINE WITH ME

ALWYN

I would not dream of paying so much for a rep. Fill up a little bit more and you will get a second hand gen with a the feeling

of a gen, which is serviceable, presentable as a gen and with a re-sale value of a gen if you some time in the future want to sell it.

Joshua has them listed on his web ,page 4 of the Rolex day date section $4299