When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fighting words

capt_cope

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a handgun. It saved the lives of myself and my girlfriend at the time (about 3 years ago). There was a carload of young gang-type punks. 2 charged toward us, I drew my weapon. Aimed, having full willingness but no desire, to fire. They took off. We were/are alive, and she is unraped. What would TTK have done? I mean honestly.

Arrows werent designed to kill? What an idiotic double standard.

The blanket Anti-American bullsh*t from "TTK" is the only thing about this thread that bothered me. I would tell him to go kill himself, but he'd have to beat himself to death with a sharp pillow...and that would just take too long.

I have friends in the UK, and even without that being the case, Id never be so ignorant/arrogant as to blanketly label a countrys occupants.

I chopped one of my favorite quotes a bit to fit here:

'Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.'

Democrat: [dem-uh-krat]

Edited by diver_dylan

Ok I think that's enough, time for this thread to say goodnight Gracie

What a shameful way to carry on when we should be spending time praying for the souls of those poor kids, I'm damn sure if they could send a message right now it would be along the lines of.............try to live in peace.

Thread closed.

Ken