When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua

dadog13

interesting the Lange&Sohne complication...it says that it has got the date function,but i don't see it...the gen Datograph is a great watch...non repable...but nevertheless this is still a nice one...

there are a few nice VC (same model different dial colors and case colors)...a true classic...wonder about the mvt in this one...I can already see this one on my father's hand as b-day present...

what do you guys think about the new models?

almost forgot...there is a Rolex sub...new item...dunno much about Rolex...maybe there are some improvements for you Rolex lovers!

Edited by dadog13

interesting the Lange&Sohne complication...it says that it has got the date function,but i don't see it...the gen Datograph is a great watch...non repable...but nevertheless this is still a nice one...

there are a few nice VC (same model different dial colors and case colors)...a true classic...wonder about the mvt in this one...I can already see this one on my father's hand as b-day present...

what do you guys think about the new models?

almost forgot...there is a Rolex sub...new item...dunno much about Rolex...maybe there are some improvements for you Rolex lovers!

Lange looks HORRIBLE... cheap case + cheap strap. Sorry but Lange is not repable :thumbdown:

I just got one of his Pepsi bezeled models for $208. How is the $428 one different? I am real pleased with mine. What are the differences?

The GMT master was a request for a client....as for the sub i asked for details and he toled me that is a model that he surced and its very very good one!We will wait for the price!

The difference is the more accurate case and dial and best of all the swiss 2893 movement which far superior to the 2836 models. As long as it is genuine swiss of course!

The Sub is a TW judging by the details and the caseback sticker. Looking at my genuine Sub and this one on Josh's site, I would say it is as near perfect as you will get without modding too much.

The difference is the more accurate case and dial and best of all the swiss 2893 movement which far superior to the 2836 models. As long as it is genuine swiss of course!

The Sub is a TW judging by the details and the caseback sticker. Looking at my genuine Sub and this one on Josh's site, I would say it is as near perfect as you will get without modding too much.

If you see at George photobucket the TW best submariner has a different sticker!Btw i agree with you that is the best sub out of the box! :victory:

I said about the sticker because all my previouis TW watches from River had the same sticker on the back. It does seem that Josh and Andrew are sourcing some higher finish Taiwan based models recently though.

Yes they have to source some better Rolex models...many of the others have these best rolexes!

I was hoping for something like the 2893 GMT model to come out. How do you know that the case and dial are more accurate. One sign that it is probably a real 2893 - is the fact that the date on the datewheel is off. It looks like the standard ETA 6. First mod to this will have to be a new datewheel or overlay.