When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Im waiting for Josh Perfect submariner

elprimerozen

In few days i will recieve the last and perfect submariner from Josh..we are talking for the 328$ model that many people say it looks like TW best sub...there are some pics on Josh "collector" page that looks to be very nice.

So i will need the help from 2 members:one that has an MBW modern Sub with NO mods(maybe from collector TTK)

and one member with a TW best(no lugholes) with no mods...for a head to head comparison!!And we will have the members to decide which is the best!

I know that we can also have a new gen sub....somebody just bought one :victory:

We will try to take pics from the same distance etc..etc day light no flash!And some macro pics!

....we can also have a Franken sub...maybe our friend Randy can help us with a moded modern sub!

...and you all know where this will end up :black_eye: which has the best pearl...bezel...bracelet...divers extension...date magn....crown guards...crown...tube....crown position....etc...etc!!!!

Come one lets have some fun!!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim::animal_rooster::thumbsupsmileyanim:

If YOU are the member that has one of this watch and is willing to take pics almost the same with others please post here..so when my watch arrives we can organise the "Batle" :1a::bones::2a::bones::3a:

I guess you mean me for the genuine Sub :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I will respond with pictures when required.

I'm keen to see this because if it's good enough I will buy one for working in and save my lovely for best!

Oooooh YES my friend!!!I mean you!So welcome Gen friend!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

So in my opinion its realy easy to find a GEN Sub,a pefect Sub,and MBW Sub!!!! :victory:

What about TW best????

ps:i will pm you when we are ready for the pics!It will be great!!!!

Thanks so much! :rolleyes: