When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To all dealers! Do you have the perfect Cartier?

vmena

Now in search of the perfect Cartier (no more "who has the best sub...") :D :D :D

Since not all dealers have listed a Santos Cartier (NOT SANTOS 100) I decided to publish this post to see if any of our dealers has a Cartier Santos SS (or TT) which fulfill some minimum requirements:

- Correct dark blue hands

- Correct dark blue jewel in crown

- Correct "Swiss Made" length

- Bracelet with screws (no pins)

- "Automatic" written in dial

See a pic of genuine from Cartier's site:

241829-9590.jpg

Since the introduction of the Santos 100 Cartier has introduce several different sizes. My jeweler had the 38mm version on this weekend and it was sharp. They also have a 40mm version that I would be interested in on a bracelet. Dealers what do you say?

I'm very interested in this watch too, but, I just looked at Joshua's site and the mens version he offers is 29 x29mm.

Can that be correct? That's a really really small watch, I just can't see wearing it.

It is funny, I first joined the old RWG looking for a nice rep Santos ended up buying everything but, because I was not happy with what is out there. It is surprising we still do not have one.

Agree with you all guys. I have been also looking for a very nice Cartier for the missus - as that seems to be one of the more preferred brands. I also can not figure why this continues to be so poorly made. I have thought of going down the franken path - but the quality of the stuff did not even warrant any being a "base"

wow - just popped on the forum looking for a cartier santos ss lady and what do you know, everyone is looking for the same thing..

Would love to get my missus the same thing.. any dealers, please feel free to pm me..

Also VMENA if you happen to find the perfect rep, please let us know

Cheers Gentlemen