When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To look or not to look

Jawo

To look or not to look  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Since rep collecting, do you peek more at others?

• Yes, I like to peek often.
    • No, I kinda mind my own business.
    • Neutral. Never thought of it.

Since rep collecting, do you find yourself peeking more at what other's wear? I just got back from Vegas and since getting there, I could not help but to stare at what other people were wearing. I must say that for the City that Never Sleeps, most people I peeked at were wearing no watches, or cheap gold, diamond (super bling bling), or Casio's. Went to a bar called the Tryst, and now we are talking dressed to impress. After waiting in line for 1 1/2 hours, I had to flip the bouncer $200 USD just to get in. I didn't know what all the hype was about, because I rented a limo and asked the driver to take me to the hottest night club in Vegas. He said "bring lots of cash, and be prepared to be impressed. Well, I saw Snoop Dog there and the hottest women on the planet. Every guy was wearing super watches. Hard to tell cause of the lighting, but all looked very expensive. I had to people comment on my HBB when I was getting drinks at the bar. Many people recognised it during my 5 day stay. No one knows what it is in Canada. I guess there is a big culture gap between Calgary and Vegas. De La Hoya and Mayweather are scheduled to fight tonight, hence all the celebs and people. I have never seen so many gorgeous women and watches gathered in one place at one time. I got offered a couple of tickets at the bar for the fight. The price tag? $3500 a piece. No thanks!! Could get myself an arsenal of reps for that kind of dough.

its not because i want to but the watch is always what i notice first on a man, in movies or anywhere. for women, its different.the watch is not important... :animal_rooster: but in quebec, like calgary, almost no one wear nice watches, and they could not tell the difference between timex and rolex. :whistling:

I always have checked watches, and everywhere I go,

I speak to people, comment, question about their pieces.

Watching movies or shows is the same,.. My wife gets

peeved when I hit the pause button and slo-mo back

to check a watch.... ^_^

Ever inquired about a watch on a stranger and it turns out

to be an Invictah, :yuk: or some other legal clone, but the guy

goes on & on, beaming and talking about his watch like it's

a 50k Rolex, trapping you there for five minutes, you thinking;

'When am I ever going to learn to keep my big mouth shut..?" :blink:

As the details say under my name, i'm fairly new, yet I notice myself constantly looking at watches, everywere I go they jump out at me. I'm twaching TV or anything and I will try to spot what it is. My friends think i'm crazy the gf thinks i'm going through some sort of phase and she thinks(hopes) I will get over it soon..What dissapoinment I'll turn out to be..lol

So far only one person has voted that they do not sneak looks at other peoples' watches. Who is this person?

A better question would be, if you see a man wearing an interesting watch and the man is accompanied by a beautiful woman, do you sneak more glances at the watch or the woman -- and which draws your interest first? I hate to admit it, but there are times when I focus more on the watch than the beautiful woman. In my opinion this is a sure sign of mental illness.

I see lots of watches on folks around here in cheeseball L.A. la-la land - mostly PAMs.

That is why I don't really wear my PAMs anymore - Luminor overload. When I say "cheeseballs", you don't even know how cheesy & slimey these dudes are :crazy:

I have talked to lots of people about their watches. Most of the folks tend to be pretty crazy weirdos who trap you into a 5 minute tirade about watches.

Folks comment upon my watches pretty often. The other day, someone said "nice Mark XV". I did not catch what was on the fella's wrist.