When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari Gran Turismo Chronograph

Guest TTK

I really like the ferrari chrono's , i've got the 0008 and like it so much i'm thinking of purchasing another ferrari chrono .

The yellow dial seems pretty accurate except for the number two : on the gen a small part of the number appears behind the subdial . On the rep there's nothing .

If you do the comparison you will see what i mean , kinda difficult to explain . Apart from that very minor flaw ( it wouldn't bother me ) it seems perfect .

On the granturismo-chrono however i see more obvious flaws . The hand of the right subdial should be silver , not black ( or is it the picture that is misleading ?)

Where the hell did those L's go beneath the six . It should say 'L swiss made L' .On the other chrono's they did it right , why not here ?

For some odd reason that does bother me .

PS I'm not trying to bring this model down , it's very nice , but flawless it is not .

I believe skeleton hands are only on the triple-reg chrono not the twin register.

In the catalogue both Chronograph and Rattrapante had skeleton hands which probably changed to the production models.

I really like the ferrari chrono's , i've got the 0008 and like it so much i'm thinking of purchasing another ferrari chrono .

The yellow dial seems pretty accurate except for the number two : on the gen a small part of the number appears behind the subdial . On the rep there's nothing .

If you do the comparison you will see what i mean , kinda difficult to explain . Apart from that very minor flaw ( it wouldn't bother me ) it seems perfect .

On the granturismo-chrono however i see more obvious flaws . The hand of the right subdial should be silver , not black ( or is it the picture that is misleading ?)

Where the hell did those L's go beneath the six . It should say 'L swiss made L' .On the other chrono's they did it right , why not here ?

For some odd reason that does bother me .

PS I'm not trying to bring this model down , it's very nice , but flawless it is not .

Good catch on the Granturismo. That is the one I wanted, but, if you are correct (not doubting you) I may stay away from it in favor of ones with the fewer flaws. As I have not been to the AD to see this personally, any one can verify if this is the case? Unfortunte if true as these semed to be easily fixed flaws.

I have the 008 I can not find any flaws. As TTK stated, must be one of the best reps ever! It is so good it looks like it could have come from the same factory, maybe fell out the back door. :lol: I hope we get some more from whoever created this. I would buy anything from these guys. Someone mentioned the lugs, if anyone knows please post. Most pictures do not dwell on the lugs.

\

PS. The large second hand on mine does not reset to 12. It will reset to 1 every time. Minor adjustment I am sure, otherwise the pushes are a little stiff buy hopefully they will get better.

Thanks Sash. Great watch! Keep it up.

I own several MBW's and mucho other reps. The Ferrari 008 is my first Pam. I am totally in fond of it. It keeps excellent time +4 sec per 24 hours and it has a huge power reserve... after two days in the box it still ran in the morning!!! I get way more compliments than with my MBW 1665 fully modded on the NATO strap. Funny huh... I ordered a nice Havana rough leather strap on TZ for it. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have the 008 I can not find any flaws. As TTK stated, must be one of the best reps ever! It is so good it looks like it could have come from the same factory, maybe fell out the back door. :lol: I hope we get some more from whoever created this. I would buy anything from these guys. Someone mentioned the lugs, if anyone knows please post. Most pictures do not dwell on the lugs.

\

PS. The large second hand on mine does not reset to 12. It will reset to 1 every time. Minor adjustment I am sure, otherwise the pushes are a little stiff buy hopefully they will get better.

Thanks Sash. Great watch! Keep it up.