When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is MBW and where do I buy?

mucrewbtp

wow, someone is in a rage :lol:

Not in a rage. When someone acts like an ass he gets treated like an ass. YOU should know this Slay. It's just simple mathematics... applies to the real world as well. Why should the members act like they owe something to people who come here and act arrogantly right from their first or second post?

Try acting like that in a downtown taxi cue 4am next Saturday and you'll find out what I mean.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in a rage. When someone acts like an ass he gets treated like an ass. YOU should know this Slay. It's just simple mathematics... applies to the real world as well. Why should the members act like they owe something to people who come here and act arrogantly right from their first or second post?

Try acting like that in a downtown taxi cue 4am next Saturday and you'll find out what I mean.

he didnt act like anyone owes him anything. He just said "if you dont want to tell me, stfu. if you do, thanks". i never got treated like an ass in real life. at least not by the people I cared about :winkiss: you dont need to be everyones friend.

of course the internet is different, because on the internet, everyone thinks he's a big man :whistling:

Security issues aside.....

He might have asked a "newbie killer" question or two but he seemed, to me, to do it in a tiptoeing way making apologies for his naieve nature until he got accused of showin up demanding answers and then all hell broke loose. We all wake up on the wrong side of the bed some days and to be quite honest, I do think he got his throat jumped down for his attitude before replica terms like "ass" and "elitest" started flying.

of course the internet is different, because on the internet, everyone thinks he's a big man :whistling:

I see that I somehow failed to drill deep enough into that ossified cranium of yours last time (although it does appear I did strike a nerve or two in the attempt...)

Yeah, tell us again how you handled those Russian mafia guys who came to your bar looking for trouble. Tell us also about those supermodel chicks that you bang regularly... and your replica guns... or how you drive a Ferrari... I'm all ears pal.

In light of what has happened recently I feel we are permitted to be very careful about offering information about specialities like this. However, it should be done with some courtesy and regard to the user.

Recommend research, give hints, and let them figure it out, if they are truely having difficulties, then post again, that's what we are here for. We shouldn't get personal (I'm not saying anyone has) and be forgiving, it's a big old world this rep forum, I still get lost after a year of being here :unsure:

I totally agree a free pass to the dealer of an MBW to a noob is very risky, mainly due to what has happened in recent months, with people from the 'outside' looking in, but this should also be done in proportion to the main reason that we are here for, which I think is still yet to be defined :p

I see that I somehow failed to drill deep enough into that ossified cranium of yours last time (although it does appear I did strike a nerve or two in the attempt...)

Yeah, tell us again how you handled those Russian mafia guys who came to your bar looking for trouble. Tell us also about those supermodel chicks that you bang regularly... and your replica guns... or how you drive a Ferrari... I'm all ears pal.

lol what is your problem? you dont have to believe anything I say. Some of the things you just mentioned, I have never said. the rest is 100% true, but you dont have to believe it.

I know thats some of those things are very hard to believe, if you are a nobody who has never had the pleasure of hooking up with tremendously hot chics. but I'm sorry, there are people here who actually HAVE a life.

and whats the deal about me collecting replica guns? who are YOU to judge? do I call you a f'in stupid wacko or a bran fart, because you spend tons of dollars on reshaping crown guards and adding genuine parts to FAKE watches and spending tons of dollars and time on other things noone will ever notice? give me break! if you want to do it, fine, do it. I do what I like to do, and you have no obligation whatsoever to like or accept what I do. its none of your business!

get a life!

Come on people, lets get on. There seems to be alot of this going on lately, one topic being started and a big argument between members on something that branches from it. I'm not surprised we have seen alot of noobs come and go recently, they probably go off to TRC!

In light of what has happened recently I feel we are permitted to be very careful about offering information about specialities like this. However, it should be done with some courtesy and regard to the user.

What he said.

Hey norton......wooo woooo!!!!

I wouldn't woo wooo you....;)

I don't think the mbw dealers would appreciate anyone sending

an untrusted person to their door step.

So please don't allow your personal grudges over power your common sense.

If the person uses the search function then the dealer has no one to blame,

however if you hold his hand, be sure to bring him all the way, and introduce

him, so the dealer will have someone to hold responsible, and so will the board.

I don't think the mbw dealers would appreciate anyone sending

an untrusted person to their door step.

So please don't allow your personal grudges over power your common sense.

If the person uses the search function then the dealer has no one to blame,

however if you hold his hand, be sure to bring him all the way, and introduce

him, so the dealer will have someone to hold responsible, and so will the board.

I do not think all or any of his question were about the source of MBW watches. Even if, I mean those who are after someone are probably smart enough to use the search engine themselves :) the dealer can decide himself whether or not he wants to sell to a certain someone.

just my opinion, you cant think differently about it, I wont judge you for it. noone HAS to to anything. I just think its not apropreate to jump on someones throat for asking a question!

my math teacher always used to say "there aint no dumb questions, there are only dumb answers!"

I do not think all or any of his question were about the source of MBW watches. Even if, I mean those who are after someone are probably smart enough to use the search engine themselves :) the dealer can decide himself whether or not he wants to sell to a certain someone.

just my opinion, you cant think differently about it, I wont judge you for it. noone HAS to to anything. I just think its not apropreate to jump on someones throat for asking a question!

The thing is we don't know this person, so if you want to take the risk for us all, pm the dealer

and let him know who is coming. Mbw as you know has special risk factors that need extra care. ;)

The thing is we don't know this person, so if you want to take the risk for us all, pm the dealer

and let him know who is coming. Mbw as you know has special risk factors that need extra care. ;)

there is a dealer who offers them publically. There is even enough information on this forum with an exact address of the source. I dont think anyone telling him "blahblahblah" seells MBW will in- or decrease the risk. even if he was GAF.

Also, I was not reffering to telling him where to get MBW watches (I never bought one, and I would suggest buying a used one instead of a new one anyways), I just offered him to answer questions he had on MBW watches.

Go through the thread and you'll see that someone obviously didn't take their medicine today. Other than that benign finger point at who is the problem here...I agree....both of you sit down or go home!!!

Wanna be more specific who you're referring to... so we don't have to scratch our heads and attempt to "read between the lines"?

I reply to at least 15-20 newbie pm's every week regarding Submariners. Most of the time I don't even get a "thank you" for return. If I got pi$sed off when he called me "elitist" I think I'm entitled to it... People who are familiar with me know full well that I'm far from "elitist"... and frankly I don't think I deserve your patronizing, or veiled hints of my alleged "medication", either.

And Slay is a flame bait, plain and simple. Perhaps you're not familiar with his history in this community. I try to stay away from his crap as much as possible... but when there's a controversial thread somewhere he's always there to pour more gas on the fire.

Edited by By-Tor

Wanna be more specific who you're referring to... so we don't have to scratch our heads and attempt to "read between the lines"?

I reply to at least 15-20 newbie pm's every week regarding Submariners. If I got [censored] off when he called me "elitist" I think I'm entitled to it... and frankly I don't think I deserve your patronizing, either.

Wow....are you really age 2 as your bio lists. What gives? Do me a favor. When you calm down or sober up and realize what a raging horse's a*# you're being in this thread today, member #40 something entitlement and all, don't offer any apologies.

Why don't you do all of us a favor and Google some anger management programs for yourself. Is that specific and non-patronizing enough for ya!

I reply to at least 15-20 newbie pm's every week regarding Submariners. Most of the time I don't even get a "thank you" for return.

I've been getting a lot less since I added the caveat to my signature. :D

Sure, my PM box fills in a couple of weeks, but at least I don't get the really stupid PMs much any more.

Wow....are you really age 2 as your bio lists. What gives? Do me a favor. When you calm down or sober up and realize what a raging horse's a*# you're being in this thread today, member #40 something entitlement and all, don't offer any apologies.

Er, dude ...

By-Tor gets a lot of newbies hassling him. His reaction didn't seem overboard to me.

everybody all chill here, and let mr. noob there figure out himself. and if he really stumbles on the search function and can't find what he is looking for, let'e just have him PM slay. And slay if you can just refrain to total hand holding this new member, I think the board would appreciate it. I think the problem would then be solved. We can't have all this argument and anger on a Monday, it is just the first day of the week!! Have a good week everyone!

Wow....are you really age 2 as your bio lists. What gives?

Wow... a playground insult. "U r 2"... I'm impressed. "Yo momma wears combat boots" is probably next?

Btw, that was a rhetorical question so you needn't bother sparking up your sole sputtering neuron to generate another dull, dim-witted rejoinder.

Do me a favor. When you calm down or sober up and realize what a raging horse's a*# you're being in this thread today, member #40 something entitlement and all, don't offer any apologies.

Why don't you do all of us a favor and Google some anger management programs for yourself. Is that specific and non-patronizing enough for ya!

I especially dislike people who somehow visualize that they're some sort of authorities over their fellow veteran posters, abusing controversial threads by posting completely useless and equally abusive "calm down guys" messages. Yeah, I flamed a noob. Maybe I was "over the line" and unfair, but it's definitely not your call to judge that.

Do me a favour CC, if you're going to post more girly snide remarks at me, at least make it straight and honest next time. I have absolutely nothing against good, old fashioned flame war (if absolutely necessary). And it has nothing to do with "anger management", either.

Edited by By-Tor

Er, dude ...

By-Tor gets a lot of newbies hassling him. His reaction didn't seem overboard to me.

Can't we all just get along?

The guy asked a question about MBW Royal Oaks. what they were and more importantly where to find them. He received a varied range of responses.. Some politely hinted he should search more througly, others less politely castigated him. I think by the time he got to By-Tor's reply (which may have been a little stining) he was a bit defensive and thus over-reacted .. if you want to know why, go back and re-read some of the replies that preceeded that. They were unnecessarily sarcastic.

Again, remember this guy sees a new site with comments and access to all this good stuff, but the MBW's are cloaked in this double secret mystery cape.. and most of what IS posted relates to rollies... he is looking for a Royal Oak... natural reaction is to ask what gives. SLAM!!!

Sure, given recent events we need to be carefull, but he doesn't know that. So he gets defensive and reacts to some of the earlier sarcastic posts inappropriately.. .and it all goes down hill from there. Guys, this really is a very intimidating place for new comers. I know many of you who are truly expert in the trade get a lot of PM's from noobs... it must be a pain... but it is also a compliment. But in all honestly the PM issue really isn't germane.. he did not PM, he posted a new thread.

I wasn't refering to his attitude toward the OP. I was talking about the "sporting for a fight" attitude he brought to the thread in general.

Oh yeah... I'm well known of regularly abusing the board with flames. And I even insulted Slay... call the Bobbies!

Here's a virtual Kleenex for you. :lol:

Guest TTK

Haoow....cut it out you two.....!

@mucrewbtp.........MBW stands for Maria Best Watch.....they are avilable in Bangkok.....if you care to fly over you can pick one up easily.......if you don't care to fly over.......give me a shout and I might be able to help you......!