When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

can anybody comment on these Breitl*** straps?

can anybody comment on these Breitl*** straps?

perhaps not OEM but with proper markings.. maybe.. gen, grey market, or rep, either high quality or low.. ??

*bay id: hen_as

sample: 24MM BREITLING BLACK CROC STRAP BAND DEPLOYANT BUCKLE Item number: 230126277146

non of the 'collectors' here list a 24mm(for WORLD,SA, and Bently's)leather as avail or even made..

the first generation breitly rep straps were/are absolute crap. the ultimate straps are 90% as good as the gens(i know from exp.)

are these straps as good as the ultimate 22mm that we have access to?

cheers!

They are chinese made replicas. You can get them from Josh, Paul, Trevor, or Ruby. I have 2 of them from Ruby for less than that eBay seller shipped EMS and WU fees included. The leather is decent, not gen quality but really good. Stitching might not be arrow straight all the time, but the stitches are thick. The deployants are great, gen quality I would say. They snap together very tightly and with no gap. I remember someone saying the straps are actaully a hair thicker than the gen. The printing on the inside is close, but you could tell the difference next to the gen. You can see mine in my photos here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Breitling-Naviti...T-1-t25597.html

Yep, the makers really did some good work on this one. I have 100% no doubt that the linked strap is the rep. The underside is a huge give-a-way. The color is off and the leather just doesn't look quite right...hard to explain. Also the marking says Cuir Veritable....or genuine leather. This is just like my straps from Ruby. To my knowledge Breitling does not make a leather croc pattern strap..so it should say Croco Veritable. Last off is the price......cause if that were genuine....that's some huge savings!

Edited by chief3630

interesting seller....i agree w/ chief3630....i think they are reps (the seller doesn't state in the auction that they are genuine)....

the breitling crocodile straps do look pretty nice though....would be interesting to get one just to check it out (i don't believe our dealers sell higher quality rep crocodile breitling straps, do they?)

plus, the guy says he has a 7-day money-back guarantee (no questions asked) and 100% feedback....

just my thoughts,

deltatahoe

I concur. I missed these being released, they look very good quality!! I can see another bank bashing period coming on. And Chief, it looks brilliant on your Navitimer, in my opinion, there is no better combo! (thread hijack :bicycle: )