When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello all....new here

turns out it has some flaws, the spelling of calibre is catibre =( I didnt notice it in the pics. I had bought it from a dealer off ioffer. It still gets wrist time when I go out to dinner's as with out really studying it, its a great looking watch.... Recently i was looking at a rolex sub rep and stumbled apon this forum via google and for the last 48hours I've been reading everything I can on this site. I then purchased a Rolex So called perfect Sub and Explorer II from Paul's site. I hope to get these soon and hope that I am happy with the quality of these watches.......

I would like to ask, what people say when they see you wear a bunch of different expensive watches?

Welcome to the board.

Well that last question all depends on how you wear it.

If you wear them to 'fool' people then people will be curious as to where you have got your new found stash if money. If you are in a very high paid job they may just think you have found a new hobby. For me I wear them as reps and friends and family know which are reps, if Im on the street and someone says 'nice watch' I thank them, but if I am outright asked, then I tell them. 'wow is that gen?' - No its a rep

I haven't really been approached by someone in the street, but Ive seen people looking, but my family and friends are amazed at the quality of the reps that are available.

I'm not really trying to "fool" anyone. I just really like the look of some of these watches and would never be able to afford the real thing. =)

I was just wondering if its embarassing for some...I'm following the thread in general chat now thou...

hey OT but b16a2 is a honda motor, any relation to your screenname?

Sorry cableguy, didnt mean to infer that you specifically were going to fool anyone, just that if one were trying to fool someone then my following statement would apply.

Yes it does, I used to own a civic VTi (USA theyre the Si as far as I know)

244129-8942.jpg

I sold her in the end as I wasn't driving regularly enough to warrant keeping her. Wish I hadn't as the next few drivers really abused her, but a friend of mine is now restoring it. Are you into Honda's?